12

Teyanne Sully

I slammed Lilliana onto the hotel bed, gripping her thighs strongly as I plunged the sex toy I bought at the hotel's gift shop into her wet oasis. Her breathing was heavy in my ear as she moaned with an arched back. I accidentally bit my tongue as her hands slid down my waist and held onto the sides of me for dear life, as I stroked her purring cat. Thankfully I hadn't drawn any blood, but oddly the pain turned me on even more.

"Shit, Tey," she mumbled. Her voice rose an octave, and she clamped her mouth shut in an attempt to cover up a moan. I pulled out of her and started on her breasts. She wasn't my first rodeo, and I was ready to dive in. I gently massages my teeth across her hard nipples, then slowly sucked on them, toying the other softly with my thumb and pointer finger.

"Lilliana," I whispered, licking my lips at her.

She started to sit up and I assumed that she was done for the moment. She caught me off guard and pulled me down onto the mattress. She was on top of me, fixing the toy to her entrance, then riding it. I watched her perfect breasts slightly bounce as she rode it, holding one hand down on my waist as her fingers shakily danced their way up my bare chest.

"Lilli-

She started massaging them in a way that wouldn't have normally turned me on, but did because she was touching me in such a heated moment. She curled her fingers around my neck and squeezed it each time she moaned, the wetness from her pussy making satisfying wet noises as she rode the toy. She got off and crawled on top of me with her dripping vagina.

I slid myself up and allowed her to sit on my fingers as I massaged her clit all while simultaneously stroking her tightening walls. She kissed me along my neck, her moans interrupting the various hickeys she desired to plant on me. I could feel the shakiness in her voice as her wet breasts pressed against mine.

I went deeper and deeper, not allowing her to squeeze her legs shut as she shuddered in my ear. "Daddy," she whispered roughly, gripping my body.

I did my super secret hand combo and she exploded on the clean bed. "T-T-Tey," she shuddered with pleasure. She laid back flimsily, her legs weak as I went down to devour her. My tongue licked down every curve and crevice as I gripped her ass to keep her from squirming away in pleasure.

She attempted to mute her moans with a cover of her hand, but the other gripped the wet sheets and it made her slip to the side as I was gently nibbling on her. She had came on me again, and her wet thighs were rubbing the sides of my face. I was surrounded by her, I was in her.

I pulled myself up, gasping for air as she tilted her head back to calm herself. I gripped her throat and commanded her to open her eyes, sliding my fingers back in to toy with her. Her legs barely could stay put, her wetness oozing from her. I went back down to suck her up, but she squeezed her thighs against my head, letting out a low moan as she came again.

I started sucking on her thighs as sweetness poured from her. She gripped my hair, trying to steady my head as she begged for me to keep on going.

"Room service," someone knocked at the door sharply.

I lifted my head up but Lilliana slammed it back down. "Faster Daddy," she murmured. I gave her one last show, then called out to the person, "We're busy!"

I heard a knock on the door down from us and went back down on my woman. I mean, Lilliana. She had flipped over and her wet pussy was in my face, her ass in the air. I plunged the toy into her, holding her back as we rocked the bed. "Shit, shit, shit," she cursed.

I knew she was due to cum at any moment, but I needed to do something else first. I slid my finger into her asshole as I slowed down my strokes. Soft, and sensual. I was teasing her now, making her whimper as she craved for me to crash the waves of her ocean.

"This is mine," I said, not knowing whether I was asking a question or not. I moaned deeply, hearing her pleasurable struggle. I sped it up for a second and she yelled out. "Tey!"

"These people don't need to know me," I slapped her ass, satisfied at the mark I left on her skin.

I slid my finger out of her ass, and started speeding up. Her pussy gushed onto the bed, her legs rocking from side to side like a newborn giraffe. "Daddy, I can't- I can't-

"You can, you will," I told her sharply. I grabbed a pillow case and threw it to her. It barely fell off the edge of the bed. "Put your face into it," I told her, slowly down as her legs quavered. "W-What?"

"Put your face into it."

She placed the pillow on the bed and laid her face into it as I gave her something she'd probably never experience again in her entire life.

After we were done I cleaned her up with my tongue, every last inch of her. The sweat, the sweetness, the lovely essence of her. She laid on the bed tiredly, as I threw the last of the ruined sheets on the floor. I put her into a robe gently, then went to the hotel shower to freshen myself up. This was what you could consider an unplanned detour on our way to da H.