//Sunday Morning\\

"Y/N!!!! ANNIE!! Wake up! We gotta shop and pack! We leave early tomorrow!" Sasha barged into the living room where Annie and I crashed for the night blasting music, toothbrush in her mouth, attempting to sing with the music.

"Sasha, take the damn toothbrush out of your mouth before something bad happens. You're the clumsiest person I know." Annie yawned and looked over at me giving me a half smile. Sasha walked over to Annie where she followed Annie's lead with a half smile.

"Ugh, stop looking at me like an abandoned puppy. It's gross." I rolled my eyes at them both while rising from the couch and they shot each other a look. "We don't mean it, we just want to make sure you're okay. You and Alex did know eachother for almost 20 years." Annie said softly.

"Yeah, what a waste of 20 years it was too." I looked at the ground and glanced over at Connies door. "Where's Connie? I've been here a little over 24 hours and I haven't seen him once." I changed the subject.

"Don't change the subject." they both said in sync.

"Woah woah, okay now. I'm just wondering!" I threw my hands up with a sarcastic look on my face. It's almost like Connie heard me because shortly after he ran through the door looking furious at us.

"What the hell GUYS!?"

We all looked at each other wondering what this rant of his is going to be about now. We looked back at him waiting for him to add onto his sentence but we all just stared at eachother.

"Uh, dude...we can't read your mind. Closed mouths don't get fed my guy." I finally spoke up as my eyebrow raised.

"Marco told me you're going to Miami and no one invited me! BUT YOU ASKED MARCO?!" he was basically shouting at this point.

"Well, Connie I didn't think you'd wanna go since Marco isn't going." Sasha added herself into the conversation. "Besides, once Marco said no we decided to make it a girls trip since y/n and Alex broke up."

Connies eyes lit up at that last statement looking directly at me. "Fucking finally, what made ya do it?" he scoffed.

"Hmm...I mean walking into your home hearing moaning that's not coming from you may or may not be a deal breaker" I said tapping my index finger on my chin. His soon lit up eyes turned to hate.

"Say what now?" is all he said.

"Connie it's-" I tried saying something but he cut me off quickly.

"You mean to tell me...that dick head who was chasing you and basically begging you to date him for years...cheated on you? I'm gonna kill this guy." Oh no, here comes another Connie rant.

"Co-" he cut me off again. "No no no, y/n. I'm actually going to kill this guy. What a joke!!"

"Connie!!!! It's okay, I'm okay." I replied quickly. Maybe the more I lie to myself about it, the more I'll start to believe it.

"AND!! You were gonna go off and fly to Miami WITHOUT me?! Where I can't comfort one of my best friends!!" He started walking towards Sasha with his hands up.

"Pft. You just wanna see girls in their bikinis." Sasha said while rolling her eyes. He stopped in his place and laughed. "Oh, it's on Braus." He ran over to her putting her in a headlock. Annie and I laughed and decided to record it.