//Carla\\

a/n: y'all i'm so sorry this took so long. i'm so damn busy with work and life. anyway, enjoy this chapter. 💕 AND TYSM FOR 2K READS OMFG!
⚠️TW: Use of guns, firing off guns. death. talk of blood.⚠️
_________________________________

*The next morning*

I woke up to Eren yelling upstairs on his balcony, I looked at the clock to see it was 10am. I let my eyes adjust to the room and stretched before going to check on him.

I hopped out of the bed and my legs almost collapsed underneath me, "son of a bitch." I said to myself as I was trying to find my balance again.

I stood there for a moment and proceeded to slowly walk up the stairs to find Eren, he was pacing back and forth and looked angry so I listened in for a second,

"No. Look, either you're going to do what I asked or I'm going to come down there myself and kill you both."
...
"You get the money and get rid of him."
...
"I fucking gave him one too many extensions on the payment."
...
"You both have until 8pm tonight. If I get there and I don't have $10,000 waiting for me you're both dead."

$10,000?! Who the hell puts themselves in debt like that? He hung up the phone and leaned over the balcony, he picked up his cigar and took a couple puffs before setting it down.

I cleared my throat so he would know I was there, he didn't react. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his body, my cheek rested on his back.

He rested his hand on my forearm and softly glided his thumb back and forth, "Did I wake you?" Eren asked.

"No, I was already awake." I lied, and started planting soft kisses on his shoulder blades. "So, 10 g's huh?" I asked.

Eren sighed, "Poker gone wrong I guess you can say."

"Poker? That's a lot of money for a poker game." I said.

He scoffed, "that's what happens when you get too cocky and you don't play as great of a hand you thought."

"Ooh, I see. Well, where are we going tonight?" I asked.

"You mean me? You're staying home." Eren said with a stern tone.

"What? We're in this together, I'm not letting you go alone Eren." I started getting annoyed.

He turned around and walked right past me, "I said what I said. My mind will not change y/n."

I watched him as he walked down the stairs, my blood started boiling. "Eren you don't get to make thos-" I stopped talking to see he was walking into the bathroom still ignoring me.

I walked faster, "Eren don't fucking ignore me!" I yelled at him. His face grew cold when I yelled, he took a step out of the bathroom and was standing right in front of me.

My face felt hot from being angry with him, his eyebrows were furrowed as he looked back at me. "Please, don't stop yelling on my behalf." Eren sarcastically said.

"You don't get to make those decisions for me." I said to him.

"Throwing a temper tantrum isn't going to make me change my mind either." Eren said to me and looked down to see my fists were clenched, he looked up and chuckled.

"Fuck off Eren, I make my own decisions." I said before turning around and heading to the door.

"Not this one you don't. Get dressed, my mother will be here soon." His voice was still cold.

"Tell her I said hello." I said walking out the door. Eren yelled out to me, "where the hell are you going?!"

"Anywhere but here!" I yelled back and walked into my room, slamming the door shut.