⚠️Authors Note⚠️

hey y'all, i just wanted to say a few things before i continue.

- thank you so much for almost 400 reads. i didn't even think something like this would happen, i appreciate you all so much. it was something i had in mind and for those who are enjoying it...just hold ya hats bc the rides about to get wild 😜

- there will be two more chapters i will post and then there will be a 3 month time skip, i don't feel it's necessary to post about all the training, i will talk about it briefly in the beginning and then talk about the experience at the end. i'm ready to get into the juicy shit with y/n and eren.

- i did research on the house i used because i wanted to make sure i wasn't just throwing a persons house out there. it's actually a real private island estate. you can actually stay there and use it as a vacation home for just a tiny fee of $31K a night 😐😂 or you can buy the private island for $45M.

anywaaaaay, i'm going to put the name of the estate. you can look at the inside and get a better view of the kitchen area and what not while i talk about the home in the upcoming chapters. as for my bathroom i will be using a different picture bc they only show one in the picture showing which i will use as erens.

estate name: emerald cay estate, just type it into google.

the estate belongs to the people who built this from the ground up, i am only using this for inspiration, because the estate is beautiful and it caught my eye. if i had $31k to blow for a night i would go 😂 but unfortunately i do not, i'm just a barista who's under payed. 🥲🤷🏼‍♀️