//It's Ok, You're Ok\\

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Talk of death, the afterlife, medical conditions that could make people feel uneasy.⚠️

also, I want to say...I've read a few fics where they either put y/n or eren in a near death or actual death experience and i loved the way they gave them dreams while knocked out. y/n's isn't a dream, hers is strictly her thoughts right as she got knocked out and beat, but i do want to say thank u for the inspiration for the beginning. 💕
____________________________________

Y/n's thoughts:

(Play I love you by Billie Eilish)

You know they say before you die, you remember all the good and all the bad, as your memories flow through your mind. You see your family, your friends, your past lovers and even your current, all so you can say goodbye one last time. Wether you want to or not, you find yourself slipping out of that persons grip, begging the universe to not take you away, not yet.

You had so much planned, you wanted to travel the world, get married and have children with the love of your life. You fight your unwanted fate. And while people are starting to go through their five stages of grief, so is your soul.

You hit the fifth stage of grief, and accept that you're dying. So you close your eyes as you let go, your body goes numb as your soul ascends, your mind is calm as one last tear falls down your cheek.

And the memories turn off, like a tv, making the world around you turn to black.

•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

*1 week ago*

Sasha's POV:

I was helping Mikasa get the new house together when I heard my phone ring. I was dying to get a call from y/n because I wanted to see what she looked like in her dress and if Eren was drooling all over her.

I walked over to my phone,

Incoming call
Eren Jaeger

"Hey, how's the party?!" I said but all I heard was spaced out breathing, like he was having a panic attack or something like that. "Eren, what's wrong?" I said and Mikasa immediately turned her head and mouthed 'put it on speaker'.

I clicked the speaker button and sat down, "Eren...say something." I started to get worried, I knew something happened.

"Sasha, I'm sorry." He quietly cried into the phone. My heart dropped, and Mikasa's eyes got wide.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked, knowing the answer I was going to get but didn't want to hear.

"It-it's y/n Sasha, it's not looking too good. Please call her family. As soon as they can, they're going to life flight us back home." He was interrupted by a nurse in the background, "I have to go." He whispered and hung up.

And just like that my entire world flipped upside down, tears fell from my eyes as I started to cry in pain. Not my best friend, why her? She's too young for this.