//The Decision\\

I woke up with everyone surrounding me on one bed. After we cried together we all fell asleep, no one had the energy to move beds. It was so much information, a part of me felt guilty for letting Eren make me feel like I had to tell them. He was right though, if I didn't tell them they would potentially be in a lot more danger and wouldn't be able to defend themselves. I could never live with myself is something happened to them.

I slipped through the group and got off the bed quietly. It was about 7 in the morning so they had a few hours to sleep before we had to wake up and finish packing. I turned around to look at everyone, I smiled and pulled out my phone to take a quick picture. I started thinking back, and realized I haven't talked to Marco in a couple days after what had happened with Alex. I walked out to the balcony and called him, I knew he would be awake because he has work early on Sundays.

"Hello?" Marco picked up the phone after a couple of rings.

"Hey Marco, been a while. Was calling to check up on ya." I replied.

"It's good, I was starting to get worried. I had talked to Connie the other night, but since then I haven't heard from any of you." He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Yeah, we're fine." I tried to not only lie to him but to myself.

"That sounds like a lie, what's going on?" Marco asked, he was so sweet. I didn't even know if I had the heart to tell him what was going on.

It was quiet for a few more moments, should I make something up or just come clean about everything? Could I trust him with something this big?

He finally spoke up again, "y/n, you know you can tell me anything. What's going on?

I sighed, "it's a long story."

"I have time."

I gave in and told him everything, up to the events of last night and why were leaving the hotel. I could tell he didn't know what to say, I mean who would? You can't really just nonchalantly tell one of your closest friends to move to Miami and work for 3 huge companies, on top of working underneath someone who runs his own Mafia. I stayed quiet and let Marco process everything.

"Are you going to do it?" Marco finally asked after about a minute of silence.

"I don't know, what would you do?" I asked hoping he would know what to say.

"Mm, I don't know y/n. Thats a huge decision to make, but if it were me and I knew it would keep all of you safe...I would probably do it. It sounds like this Eren guy really likes you, I don't think he would let anything happen to you."

I guess he's right.

"I have until tonight to make my decision. I have no idea what to do."

"I think you know what you want to do, if you didn't you wouldn't be so indecisive about it. You have to be honest with yourself and what you want and take that leap. Yes, its dangerous...but you're a bad ass. I know you would do anything to keep everyone alive." Marco replied.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Thank you." I said nervously.

"Promise me one thing?" Marco asked.

"Hm?"

"Come visit when you can, and don't die." Marco said and chuckled.

"I promise." I laughed with him.

"Hey, thanks for calling. I really missed hearing your voice. I started to forget what everyone sounded like for a second." Marco said and then added, "I have to leave for work. Text me and let me know when you get to this guys house and let everyone know I say hello."