//Job Offer\\

I stood there frozen, this guy is out of his mind. I didn't even know what to say or how to process the last couple days I've had in general. I don't even actually know what he does, and Armins comments at lunch about how he has a "lust for power". He needs to add "insane" on that list too.

Eren continued talking after a moment of silence went by, "If you work for me you don't have to feel bad for living here. Not that you should either way, but if you want a reason to stay then here it is."

I turned around to look at him, hoping he was on the brink of laughter for coming up with a really bad joke. When I saw him, his face was stone cold. He was very serious.

"I don't even know what you do. All Armin said was it was like a buy and sell trade or whatever he called it." I finally opened my mouth.

"Hm..." he laughed, "Is that what were calling it now?"

That response made me want to run away even more, "After that comment, I'll have to politely decline...again."

"Give me 3 days." he quickly responded.

"What?"

"You leave in 3 days right?" I nodded my head to his question and he continued, "Give me 3 days, I'll clear my schedule. I'll answer anything you want to know about the job. Bring your friends as well, if they're interested I can hire them too."

I thought about it, I mean what's the harm in learning about his business? I looked back at him to see he moved from his chair to sitting at the edge of his desk. He wasn't in his usual work clothes, he was wearing dark pants, a plain black t shirt and a coat. His hair was in his usual man bun where the same baby hairs flowed freely on his face.

Our eyes locked for about 5 seconds before I rolled my eyes and sighed, "fine."

He gave me a genuine smile and walked back to his desk making a phone call. I was taken aback by it because he literally just left me standing there, was I supposed to leave? Was I supposed to stay?

I decided on option two and turned around, I took one step and he stopped me again.

"Wait wait. Stay there." He said before speaking back into the phone, "Yo, Hannes. Can you find Armin and have him send up um, hold on." He looked at me with his eyebrow raised a bit.

"What are your friends names again?"

"Connie, Sasha and Annie."

He proceeded, "Yeah, only send up Connie and Sasha. I'll let Armin talk to Annie about this." he continued to examine his facial expressions while this Hannes guy talked, and eventually just hung up.

I looked at him very confused, "Why do you need them?"

"I want to explain to them what we just agreed on, then I will take you downstairs and have you meet everyone else."

While I waited for Connie and Sasha I walked around his office looking at the pictures on the wall. There were pictures of him as a baby, pictures with and a woman and man, he looked just like the woman and had the mans eyes, and one picture of him and some older guy with blonde hair and glasses.

"Are these your parents?" I asked curiously while staring at the middle picture again.

"Yes." His response was quick and cold, so I didn't ask any other questions. I continued to walk around and look at everything, I noticed a key necklace neatly placed next to the pictures. I picked the key up and examined it.

"What are you doing?" I heard the cold voice come from right behind me, which startled me a bit.

"Nothing, I just-" I turned around to see he was standing right behind me. I looked up at him, our noses were almost touching.