//Bored In The House\\

and y/n is in the house bored. 🤪
⚠️talk of violence/killing⚠️
⚠️slight smut⚠️
⚠️degradation kink. praise kink.⚠️

also, it do be kinda dirty, yanno fingers in mouths and what not so you've been warned,enjoy.

i was gonna do the big smut scene for this chapter but i changed my mind and decided to put it in the next chapter...it'll be in eren's pov.
____________________________________

*10 days later*

My recovery process has been going well, no issues and my hair is finally starting to grow back in the spots they shaved for my surgery...even though that'll be well over a year before it grows back to what it was.

At first everyone was mainly at home, and enjoying life for the most part. Now, after what happened in Germany, everyone is scattered doing their own job they were assigned to...and learning the state of Nevada and its people.

Jean and Annie are at the Luxor in Vegas keeping a close eye on Matteo Moretti, he's the leader of a smaller mafia. There's only four of them but they're known to scam poker games, probably why they call themselves 'The Four Aceholes'.

Connie and Sasha are at a catering event Niccolo booked for one of the hospitals charity events. Word around the street is there may be one of them keeping a close eye on Eren. Problem is, they don't know if it's a Receptionist, Nurse or Doctor. Possibilities are endless, but at least Sasha will be fed.

Armin and Mikasa are traveling back to the old house to see if anyone is around or has broken in to look for us since Eren and I left his hometown. Which, those two left about a day and a half ago...they should be back soon.

Eren...is being Eren. He's been in his office or traveling around, so bent on getting revenge for what happened. I've barely seen him. Levi and Floch are in Germany keeping a close eye on Reiner and his group and calling in with Eren every couple hours or so.

No new updates on them, just that they were released from jail a couple days after I had left and gotten to the hospital here in Nevada. They probably would've gotten out sooner if Gabi never got caught, but we all knew Eren wouldn't let that happen.

I've been in the house on bed rest and putting mine and Eren's room together. He also hired two new people to watch the house while everyone is away, one actually happens to be Levi's uncle. I think it's unnecessary but Eren is hell bent on keeping me safe while I'm recovering.

I miss my friends, I miss my boyfriend. I just want all of this to go away, and I'm over being babysat. I sighed and went to go put more paint on the paint brush and realized I was out, "dammit..."

"Marlowe?!" I called out from my room.

He quickly came running down the hall, "yes? Is everything okay?" He was looking around the room for an intruder.

"I'm fine..." I said as I was walking down the ladder, stepping onto the cold wooden floor, "just out of paint for my room. I would go but I'm sweaty and covered in paint...can you please run and grab me more?" I gave a tiny pleading smile.

"Oh yeah, I can do that. What color did you need?" He asked. I looked over to find the sample color I picked out at Lowe's and handed it to him, "it's called cracked pepper, from behr."

He looked at the sample and put it in his pocket, "okay miss...anything else?"

I put two fingers on the bridge of my nose, "two things actually." I sighed, "one, don't call me miss. Just call me y/n, and two, can you pick up an ounce from the shop?"