//Official Pt. 1\\

⚠️slight smut⚠️

*A few days later*

It was officially August 12th, which means my birthday is two months away. I have no idea what I even want to do, usually I sit around with Sash, Annie and Connie and we'd get drunk and show up at Marcos.

Maybe I'll throw an early halloween party, since I know more people now it might be worth it.

Maybe I can go out and just drink with my best friends and Eren, I don't even know what Eren and I are though, he might not even want to go.

OR maybe, I can sit at home and wallow in self pity that I'm another year older and still haven't done half the things on my bucket list. Yeah, that one sounds more like it.

I groaned and got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for today, since the girls wanted to have a spa day/lunch/shopping day since we all have a dinner to go to tonight. Business stuff, I guess.

I turned on the shower and let it warm up a bit, connected my bluetooth and pressed shuffle, Tempo by Lizzo started playing.

"I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE!!!"

"TURN IT UP!" I sang as I finally hopped in the shower.
____________________________________

Eren's POV:

"Alright, you remember the plan right?" I asked looking at the three emotional women standing in front of me.

"Sasha, please don't start crying again." I said.

"Y/n just deserves the world, and I'm so happy you're giving it to her...and doing it right." Sasha replied with tears streaming down her face.

I watched her cry as I grew more and more nervous as the day went on. So far, y/n has no idea what's going on...thankfully everyone knows how to keep a secret.

I handed Mikasa the note I wrote for her, "make sure she reads this before." I smiled.

"I can't believe you're about to make things official, when's the wedding?" Mikasa joked while grabbing the note out of my hand.

My eyes grew wide, "one thing at a time. Now hurry and get ready, y/n will be ready soon."

The three of them nodded their heads and left my office. My last relationship was with Hitch and it ended horribly...I promised myself I would never date again.

Then I met y/n and everything changed, sounds cliche but it's true. I'm a different person when I'm with her, let's just hope she wants the same thing as I do.
____________________________________

Y/N's POV:

I finished my shower and started getting ready for the long day ahead of me. Maneater by Nelly Furtado was now playing throughout my room.

My brush soon turned into my own personal mic as I sang and rummaged through my clothes.

"Maneater, make you work hard. Make you spend hard."

"Make you want all of her love."

I didn't want to try super hard since it was going to be a relaxing day so I threw on a red floral flowy summer dress with black sandals. I quickly blew dried my hair and threw it in a low bun, paired the dress with a gold necklace and a black purse and made my way to the kitchen.