//Jaeger's Family Business\\

Authors Note: hi, i just wanted to say thanks for the 200 reads. i'm doing my best to try and get a chapter out every day/every other day. idk why, ive just been exhausted lately. i appreciate all of you ❤️
____________________________________

*10:00am*

My alarm went off and I immediately sat up, realizing I forgot to text Eren. I was so tired, I literally passed out the moment I got to my bed. I felt awful but there was nothing I could do.

I checked my phone and saw Eren had texted me a couple times. Before I checked the texts I laughed at the contact name he put for himself, what a smart ass.

Princess Eren 👑
Damn.
Not you actually not texting me 😩😤

Y/N
aaaaah, i fell asleep i swear i'm so sorry.

Princess Eren 👑
Mhm, I'm sure.
Driver will be there at noon.

Y/N
should i wear something fancy

Princess Eren 👑
Nah wear what you want princess

                                                   Y/N
i thought you were the princess now?
😮‍💨🛐

Princess Eren 👑
😟😐
I forgot I did that..

                                                                                   Y/N
                                                     mhm i'm sureeeee 🥱

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down, he really is an idiot. I went to the bathroom to start getting ready for another long adventurous day. I didn't want to wear anything too fancy but it was super hot in Miami so I wore a white crop tank and a long maxi skirt.

I didn't know what to do with my hair, all I knew was that I wasn't about to deal with my hair clinging to my face all damn day.

"Hey Annie?" I poked my head out to see if she was awake yet. I figured this would be a good opportunity to talk to her about what happened yesterday with Armin.

"Hm?" She responded back after a few moments.

"I think I want to do two french braid pigtails for today. Can you help?" I asked while giving her a funny wide grin.

"Yeah, I'll be right there."

She eventually walked over to me and had me sit in the desk chair they had in the hotel room. I didn't quite know how to start the conversation, but I knew something was up. I wanted to at least make sure she was okay.

"Annie, is everything okay?" I quietly asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" She looked at me from the side and raised an eyebrow.

"It just seemed like you and Armin were arguing or something, I just felt the tension on the way home and wanted to make sure you were okay."

She stopped braiding my hair, taking a moment to think before replying. "Oh, yeah. I forgot you saw some of that." she continued to braid my hair.

"Did something happen?"

Annie sighed really loud, "yes and no. Armin was furious you decided to let Eren try and convince you to work for him."

"Oh."

"What you walked into last night was me telling Armin that you're a grown woman and that if you wanted to work for Eren he should let you make your own decision on it." Annie sounded a little frustrated explaining everything.