//And I'll Cry If I Want To\\

alright let's continue this crazy night.

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE ASS UPDATE I WAS ON VACATION!

also, these next chapters after the paris and italy update i go into the holiday chapters, do y'all want me to wait to post them til the actual holidays or just post them?

⚠️dirty smut⚠️
⚠️drinking/smoking⚠️
_____________________________________

Part 2
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Vegas

(Song: Bad Girls - M.I.A.)

We finally arrived at the Palms Casino in Vegas, the hotel was huge and very tall. It also had multiple buildings behind it as well. We walked in and Sasha approached the front desk, "reservation for Braus, Sasha."

They typed her name in and quickly read the screen, "ah...welcome. The spa room will be ready for you ladies shortly."

We smiled and wandered around looking at the different types of art that was in the hotel. I've heard of this hotel, and I know there are sky villas that run to $12k a night but it's literally a mini home with a pool on the deck.

You can literally see Vegas from the perfect view...well, that's what I heard.

I didn't know what Sasha had planned but I do know anything with the word "spa" in it sounded nice. The representative came out a few moments later, "you can head to the third floor, they're waiting for you."

They pointed at the elevators, "thank you." Sasha smiled and waved and they waved back as we walked away.

We got onto the elevator and went to the third floor. The door opened and we saw a giant forrest green sign that said 'The Spa At Palms' in gold lettering. I looked around and saw one side led to a hair salon/nail salon, one side led to the massages, and the other side led to a hot tub type of room.

"You must be Sasha, nice to meet you." We were greeted again as we walked up to the desk.

"Yes, we have massages scheduled for 11am." She replied as she sucked on the sucker she took from the desk downstairs. They put clipboards on the desk, "perfect, just fill these out and your masseuses will be right with you."

I grabbed the clipboard and looked down at it, there were different sections basically asking how you wanted to be massaged and what type of pressure and any medical history...the usual for new customers.

We sat down and began to fill them out.

"Would any of you ladies like a drink?" A bartender approached us. We looked up as Annie and Mikasa declined, "I'll have a tequila sunrise." I smiled.

"I'll have what she's having." Sasha answered after I did. Annie and Mikasa looked at us like we were bat shit crazy. "Drinking at 11am??" Annie asked as the bartender walked off to make our drinks.

"It's Vegas, of course." I gave her a funny look. "And it's her birthday, it's time to celebrate!" Sasha cut in.

"Not at 11am!" Annie furrowed her eyebrows. I shrugged and looked back down at my phone, not caring if she was judging my choice to drink.