//The Text\\

found out this was a phobia, so i'm gonna be safe and put a ⚠️tw-talk of throwing up⚠️
& no, y/n isn't pregnant 😩😂 also, i have a feeling the chapters will be much longer from here on out. hope that's okay 💕

also, tysm for being patient with me...wasn't doing well mentally for a bit. but i'm back!
____________________________________

I woke up around 4am feeling sick to my stomach, I wasn't exactly sure what was going on but I'm assuming it's the fact I had 4 slices of pizza with extra cheese...and that I'm also lactose intolerant.

I quickly ran downstairs to grab some medicine to ease the uncomfortableness in the pit of my stomach. I knew if I didn't act quickly, my head was bound to be in a toilet.

I sat at the kitchen table for a bit so I could let the medicine do it's thing. I scrolled through Facebook to check up on my family and friends, it's been so long since I've seen everyone or heard their voice.

I decided to go ahead and change my status from 'single' to 'in a relationship'. I knew that would spark some excitement and "tea" within the family.

I scrolled a little longer and Alex came across my Facebook, "In a relationship with Kat."

"Nooo y/n, you're crazy...you're being paranoid. She's just a friend, why don't you trust me?" I mocked Alex quietly to myself.

I felt a rush of annoyance throughout my body, I wasn't sure why, maybe it was the gaslighting I endured with him or maybe it's the fact he let this bitch throw my clothes on the lawn.

I scoffed and just decided to delete him off of Facebook, I should've a while ago but I've been so busy it slipped my mind.

I felt my stomach do a flip, "oh shit." I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom.

_

Erens POV:

I noticed y/n wasn't in bed with me when I woke up for a split second. "Y/n?" I called out looking around my room.

I groaned and got out of bed, it was 4:15 in the morning...where the hell could she possibly be?

I made my way to her room and peeked my head in, nothing. I looked over and saw a dim light coming from the hall downstairs, I dragged my feet and followed it.

Once I made it down the stairs I noticed the light was coming from the kitchen, before I could even make it there y/n was running down the hall with her hand over her mouth.

"Y/n??? What's wrong?"

"Phone. Table....cheese." She manages to spit out. Which threw me off completely, cheese? The hell is she talking about?

I went to grab her phone off the table and saw her phone was blowing up.

"Who the fuck is texting you at 4 in the morning?" I quietly asked. I walked to the bathroom, to see her head in a toilet.

"You okay?" I asked, putting her phone on the counter and walking over to help put her hair back in the bun it was originally in.

"Oh god, I don't want you seeing me like this." Y/n whined.

"Don't worry about that, I want to help. Do you need anything?" I asked.

Y/n shook her head, "no...I shouldn't of had so much cheese. If I eat too much dairy it fucks my stomach up."

I sighed and bent down to rub her back, I could tell she felt a little embarrassed that I'm seeing her like this.

She leaned over against the wall, "did you get my phone?"