//It All Led Up To This\\

⚠️violence⚠️
⚠️talk of disassociation⚠️
⚠️some sexual content⚠️
⚠️talk of blood⚠️

one chapter left yall ☹️
_____________________________________

"So yeah, here we are...pretty much a year later. I guess that sums up what happened and why I'm in this situation. I guess I just wanted to say thank you, for supporting me, and if anything happens...please tell everyone I love them. Sorry for the long ass voicemails, since you forgot how to pick up your phone."
•••

I hung up the phone and looked out the window, I saw Eren's grandfathers castle just down below as it stood beautifully tall on top of the hill. It was almost 2:30 which means we were about to land soon.

Mike walked out from the front of the plane and looked at me, "you ready for landing kid?"

"Yeah, thanks for getting me here." I began to put my phone and laptop away, and I could feel the nerves in my stomach growing. I texted Levi about 20 minutes ago that I was on schedule so he knew to have a car waiting for me.

I always forgot Mike was a pilot, so he came in handy when I needed him for this late emergency flight. Although I got a lot of sleep in, my body still felt tired and anxious all at once.

I buckled myself in and prepared myself for landing.

(Song: Rockstar by Post Malone)

They opened the door and I walked down the stairs of the plane to see the one and only Levi waiting for me. He stood there leaning against the car with his arms crossed and the tiniest smirk he would ever allow anyone to see.

"Well this is a surprise." I said as I walked toward him with my suitcase and Mike had the other two, as he helped me load the car.

"Driver bailed last minute, got a better offer I guess." He shrugged, "you ready for this?" I looked down and huffed, "ready as I'll ever be."

I gave Mike a hug, "please don't make Hannes and I regret this and get home safe." Mike said to me as he put his arms around me. I chuckled, "don't worry...this will be over by late tonight.

"Someone's confident." Levi cut in and opened the passenger door for me. "Fake it til you make it I guess." I replied and got into the car.

The drive was longer than I expected, only because I made him stop to get me food as he went on about the plan. Honestly, it went through one ear and out the other as I scanned the streets to see if I knew anyone familiar.

"Are you listening to me?" Levi asked sounding annoyed.

"Yep."

"Mhm, what did I say?"

"You and Floch are body guards, go into club, I distract, and you get Eren out. Then I go and kill the assholes."

"No, no killing in there. They'll follow us, you immediately get out and we go from there." Levi explained again. I gave him a thumbs up as I scarfed down the rest of my fries.

We pulled up in front of a house and Levi parked. It was very simple, a light brown with a darker brown roof. A cute dark brown porch wrapped around with a bench swing and a table.

We got out of the car and Levi opened the trunk to get my suitcases. Floch and Hange must've heard the car because shortly after they came running outside to help. "Y/n!!!" Hange yelled as they ran towards me with their arms wide open.

"How was your flight?! Eren's gonna freak out when he sees you!"

I hugged them back and laughed a bit, "don't remind me. To be fair, none of this would be happening if he just stayed home."