//Blast From The Past\\

⚠️smut. degradation kink/praise kink. spit. y/n also has a powerful o..., like... u know what i mean.⚠️
⚠️talk of anxiety & killing as well⚠️
again, you've been warned. this is probably as dirty as it'll get though.

also, wtf !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS! i appreciate y'all so much!! ❣️

**and are any of y'all naruto fans out there? after this fic, i may do a naruto one 🤷🏼‍♀️😜
____________________________________
(Play Pink Matter by Frank Ocean Feat. Andrè 3000)

Eren's POV:

We finally got into the spare room, since ours was still drying from the paint and something about how the fumes are bad for you y/n was explaining to me earlier after she had finished painting.

I set y/n on the bed and took my shirt off, sliding my body in between her legs and untying her robe letting it fall to the sides revealing her body.

My finger traced every (skin tone) curve, her body was a masterpiece and I was craving every ounce of her...even more than I usually do, and that says a lot. Not a day goes by where I don't want to be with her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, "are you gonna fuck me or just stare?" She asked giving me an attitude.

"If you're gonna act needy, you need to beg." I replied smirking at her. She moved her leg and pushed me back with the top of her foot, "fine...guess I'll just play with myself then." She pouted, slowly moving her hand down.

Before she could reach her pussy, I slapped my hand there causing her to let out a hiss and a smile.

Her foot went down to the waistband of my sweatpants and she pulled them down, releasing my hard throbbing cock. Her hips slowly started to move back and forth, she was driving me insane.

"You're such a slut, you know that?" I said to her grabbing her thighs as she wrapped her legs around me again. I let go of her legs and stood up taking my pants all the way off.

She sat up grabbing my cock in her hand, she spit on the head and slowly moved her hand up and down before placing gentle kisses all the way down to the base.

She traced her tongue back to the tip of my dick and started to give me head while maintaining eye contact the entire time. I let out a soft moan, "fuck y/n." She let out a tiny laugh and pulled her mouth off of my cock.

"Look at me." I demanded which she listened and moved her head upward. I bent over and kissed her hard, our teeth slightly clinked as our tongues met each other once again. I grabbed her hands putting both wrists together and restrained her, putting them over her head.

I pulled away from the kiss, "open."

She opened her mouth as I let a string of saliva fall directly on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed, showing me her tongue right after.

"That's a good girl, now I'll give you what you want." I said as I flipped her body over and she put her knees on the bed while the rest of her body rested on the sheets below her. She shook her ass in my face, and whined.

I slapped her ass as I admired her silhouette from the angle I looked at her, "ready baby girl?"

"I've been ready." She complained. I took the tip of my dick and moved it up and down in between the slit of her pussy and then fully thrusted into her causing both of us to moan, "oh my god."