Chapter 15 : Beer-chan

"Let's go on to the next quotation." Ezekiel said.

"I don't particularly like Sakayanagi or Ichinose. But, to be honest, the fact that Ichinose has been stealing has well hit me hard. She's so incredibly popular that she really ought to be entirely satisfied with what she has, but honestly, the same should go for me."

"What!!!! Our there's one more shoplifter?!" stated Ike.

"Hey, try not to be so impolite," Chihiro said.

"Ike should apologise for his remarks, as they were inappropriate." Shinohara said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I suppose." stated Ike.

Bruh, If I had tried to stow away something, nobody would have given my answer a second thought; instead, they would have kicked my ass. Discrimination in action! Ike thought.

Kamuro must be that individual, fufufu. While thinking, Sakayanagi grinned.

What the hell now everyone in the school will know I'm a shoplifter, but at least I'll be rid of that loli, which is a good thing, but if he dares show that I went into his room. Pondered Kamuro.

"It can't be me because the individual mentioned my name," Ichinose clarified.

"Since they commit all kinds of criminal acts, Well, I suppose the person is obviously from the Ryuuen gang." Added Kanzaki.

"Kanzaki, crowly's bitch, I'm being lenient, but the next time, if you say anything to my group or me without providing any evidence, I'll beat the hell out of you." said Ryuuen.

"Kanzaki-kum you can't blame somebody for doing anything merely by your sentiments towards them." said Ichinose.

"Bruh."

"Sudo, you're not doing it right?!" Horikita enquired.

"No, Suzune, I never would have done that." With puppy eyes, Sudo remarked.

"But who is it then?" Murmured Horikita.

"Fufufu," Sakagyani said, "It's Kamuro."

I knew you'd say it, Damm loli, but now that you have, I'm relieved. My only worry is that this Angel won't tell anyone that I went to his room by myself. Kamuro pondered.

"You're right, another point for Class A."

"She's also a shoplifter?!"

"I had no idea Kumuro that you were a shoplifter." Hasimoto made a caustic remark.

"You didn't need to,"

"Kukuku So there is also a shoplifter in the so-called Elite Class A." Ryuuen guffawed.

That being the case, Kumuro always accompanied Sakayanagi. It all fits in place now. Many Class A pupils had thoughts.

"I had not anticipated this from a class A. They earn a lot of points each month, I mean." said Shibata.

It's true that people are never happy with what they have and constantly strive for greater wealth and influence. In the end, we are not much different from a mindless animal that kills its prey to steal its food. Also, she can't get ethyl alcohol even with points. Kiyotaka pondered.

"The background, now,"Ezekiel said.

When rumours of Ichinose's criminal past began to circulate, Kumuro went to Ayanokouji's room alone and told him about them and begged him to assist her. She wanted his assistance because she had suffered similar consequences and had stolen a beer can to demonstrate her shoplifting to Ayanokouji.

"What !!!!! In your room by herself, she was." Ike shouted.

"Pervert."

"She stole beer, but why? Do you like to drink it or do you want someone else to? Hello Kamuro." With a smile on his face, Hasimoto said.

It's not like anybody would fall for that trick of being drunk, is it? But would he? Kamuro pondered while blushing.

"As one could anticipate from our King, he even made Kamuro, the cold demon, blush." Hasimoto remarked

"Really Monster, leave one for Ishizaki over here at least. Tissues are expensive these days." said Ryuuen.

Ike remarked, "Yeah, they abruptly raised the pricing from $10 to $17."

"Oh my, Ike, you've been upgraded." said Shinohara.

"Heh.."