you're my little sister

"brooklyn! where are you!" chris screamed as he entered the house. brooklyn quickly stood up from the couch and ran into his arms.

"you okay? elsa call me saying you were having a panic attack, what happen?" brooklyn sobbed into his chest remembering what went down with hugh

"i was just over thinking a lot and then i couldn't breath i was feeling like i was drowning myself and there was no one that could save me" she explained. brooklyn used to get panic attacks all the time when she was in her teen years they stopped for a while and now they were coming back

"brooklyn but didn't the attacks stopped when you turned 19?" chris questioned

"they did chris, but now there back and i'm scared. i'm scared of hurting the kids o-or james when they happen" she told him, she hugged him once again crying into he's chest.

"look, why don't you, the kids and james move in with elsa and i and the kids, just so elsa and i can keep an eye on you and kids whenever this episodes happen" he request, brooklyn shock her head and hums.

"that's too much chris, i don't want to barge in at elsa and you. you have a family to take care off and spend time alone with, i can't do that" brooklyn declines his offer.

"it would be totally fine, elsa would be okay with it so will the kids knowing they would wake up and see there aunt every day and their cousins. brooklyn, it's totally fine really, talk with james and see what he says and if he says yes, then we'll start moving stuff today" brooklyn nods her head agreeing with him.

it would be nice of him for even thinking of her. she was happy she had him as a brother.