Birthday party

Brooklyn woke up to sweet little pecks on her cheek and forehead. She move a little and smiled to herself knowing who it was already. "You know I could easily get attached to this?" She opens her eyes and see Hugh beside her with something behind his back. "Hi..." was all she could say with her morning voice. "Hey there birthday girl, how did you sleep?" Brooklyn placer and hand on his cheek moving her thump backwards and forwards. "I had a great night, thanks for saying with me until I felt asleep" Hugh had come around to Brooklyn's house to help her calm down her panic attack that she was having from stressing to much from something she's been working on.

"Anything for the birthday girl,Now right when you were asleep a few people that love you and care about you came to drop a few things that I put in a empty room with a few things that I also got you" while Hugh was talking Brooklyn was smiling hard core. She loved that people new her and didn't have to ask her what she wanted for her birthday.

"Can we go see it already?" Both Hugh and Brooklyn walk by side holding each other hands. They both stopped in front  of a closed door. "Are you ready?" Hugh asked Brooklyn. "I'm ready and nervous at the same time" Hugh chuckle at her words before opening the door. Brooklyn was amazed by the beauty inside of the room.

Tons and tons of her favorite flowers were sitting there. Brooklyn had lost her words from all of this view. "This is so beautiful, omg!" Hugh stood against the door watching her squeal and happy. People always knew how to make the red haired girl happy.

"This is going to be the best birthday ever!"