Lies and more lies

Brooklyn kept repeating every single word debbora had told her through text message. She felt sick at the type of guy Hugh was, and how he kept lying and lying over and over again.

Hugh walk in with a cup of ice she had told him to bring her a few minutes ago, he gave her the cup and sat next to her smiling like crazy but once he saw the expression she had on her face his face drop.

"Hey is everything okay?" He asked getting worry, Brooklyn had tears forming in her eyes at this point. "Why did you lied to me?" She ask all of a sudden "what are you talking about?"

"The day ellie was turning one month old you weren't at work, you were with debbora and the kids" she told him the information debbora had told her. "Did debbora told you this?" He asked. "Yeah she told me on how you went to her house to see the kids and that next thing you know you guys were drinking wine and remembering old days"

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to miss Ellie turning one month, I just wanted to see the kids before I went to work" Brooklyn couldn't handle it anymore she took of her engagement ring and threw it at him.

"I want you too leave right now go home and pack all
of your stuff and get out the house and leave for good, I don't want to see you anymore all you do is keep lying and lying I'm sick and tired of you keeping lying to me! I don't want to see you anymore!" Hugh was shock by everything she was telling him.

"Just stop you don't mean anything you're saying right now! Let me explain" he tried getting closer to her to try and calm her down but she wouldn't budge "I said leave! Didn't you hear me? Leave!"

Hugh tried to explain but Brooklyn wouldn't let him so he left. Brooklyn day there with tears dripping out of her eyes, sobbing so hard.