Will you?

Brooklyn and Hugh walk together through the park. They had a nice dinner and decided to walk in the nearest park before they went home.

" I miss you, you know? All this work had me missing you so much" Hugh grab her hand tangling there fingers together. Brooklyn look up at him and smiled at him.

"I missed you too. Thank you for dinner the food was amazing and you just being here made it absolutely better" now it was Hugh's turn to look down at her and smile at her.

Hugh was a little pretty nervous for what was about to happen but most of all he was really excited and couldn't wait any longer.

"Hey, can I show you something but if you agree I have to cover your eyes" Brooklyn look at him confused before agreeing

"Hugh be careful I might fall in this high heels that I don't know why I'm the world I would wear" Hugh laugh at her comment, he also thought how she could walk in those heels.

"Okay on the count of 3 I'm going to remove my hands from your eyes are you ready?" Brooklyn answered by nodding her head up and down.

"Okay on the count of one... two.... three..." Brooklyn eyes adjust  to the few lights that were around, she look around and suddenly was in shock on what was happening. Hugh was proposing.....

She carefully turn around with her hand covering her mouth. She saw Hugh on one knee holding a red box in one of his hands.

"Brooklyn Hemsworth, ever since you walk into my life everything has been so much better and you just make me so happy. You mother of our little girl, and the love of my life are the greatest independent woman I have ever met and I can't see my life without you and our beautiful daughter ellie. You will make me the happiest man in this world by saying yes to my next question that will change our world in the greatest way ever. Brooklyn Hemsworth.... will you marry me?"

Without hesitation Brooklyn jump into him and kissed him deeply before answering his question. "Of course I'll marry you, you hot human being!"