Its Okay

James walks inside the room Brooklyn was a signed with Ellie on his arms sound asleep, Brooklyn look up to the sound of the door closing her eyes still puffy from all the crying.

"Hey, is she asleep?" She asked trying to be as quiet as possible so she wouldn't wake up the twins and Ellie. "Yeah all the way here" he said placing her in Brooklyn's arms.

James look around the room and saw the twins sound asleep together. "There they are, the famous Oliver and Noah jackman" James took a step closer to them trying to be as quiet as possible

Brooklyn brush Ellie's hair away from her head looking at how peacefully she looked asleep. "How are you feeling?" She look up and saw James carrying one of the twins while looking at her and Ellie

"Im fine, it doesn't hurt as much as it used to before I just guess you can say I'm speechless at the moment" James nodded his head not wanting to keep asking something that would make her feel bad he look down at Noah and took every flaw he had.

An hour later James and Brooklyn were seating down on the bed ticking Ellie making her scream of laughter while Chris and Elsa walk in with presents and balloons and also food. "Looks like we came at the right time" Chris called out making Brooklyn and James turn there way

James quickly stood up walking to them to greet them while Brooklyn sat straight up putting Ellie on her lap. "How is my lovely sister feeling?" Chris asked as he move to give her a hug and a kiss on her forehead

"I'm fine, thank you for coming I know you been on set a lot" she said while hugging him tight, letting him take Ellie on his arms. "Oh don't worry about it little sis , where's Hugh though I thought he was hear with you"

James gave Brooklyn a sign that he was going to go out to get something to eat so she could talk with Chris and Elsa alone. "Hugh and I aren't together anymore" she blurted out.

Chris and Elsa look at her surprise, they always thought they would end up together for good. "What happen?" Elsa asked while carrying Oliver on her arms.

"The day ellie was turning 1 month instead of him being there celebrating a special day with us he was at debbora's drinking and stayed the night there while I was at home thinking he was at work working"

Chris and Elsa looked at each other not saying a word to each other. Chris felt anger through his whole body. Elsa on the other hand felt extremely bad for Brooklyn she didn't deserve none of this especially right now that she gave birth.

"You know you can always stay at our place we have an extra room and a nursery room just in case you know, but Ellie and you can stay in the extra room and the twins in the nursery room"

Brooklyn look at Chris for any sign of what he would say of her staying with them but he just had a serious face angered at what Hugh did to her little sister and the kids. "You are always welcome to our house brook and you know that very well" he stated.

Brooklyn smile knowing that she wouldn't switch on her family even if she wanted to, they're everything to her. "So James, whats he doing here?" Chris asked all of a sudden while ticking Ellie.

"He came here to see Oliver and Noah and he brought Ellie on his way" Elsa look at Brooklyn with a smirked knowing damn well that she called him up here. As in incue James walking in with two small blue bears with a ribbon in the middle.

"Sorry I just came to drop this off, I have to go to a meeting of this new movie I'm in I'll call you once the meeting is over and I'll be here in the morning before you know it" he placed the two bears on a open seat before kissing her forehead and saying goodbye Chris and Elsa.

Chris look at Brooklyn with a smirked on his face, "he came to see the twins" he mocked back