Its for the best

Brooklyn walked down stairs with Ellie in her arms sound asleep not knowing what was happening. She saw Hugh seating down in the island table drinking what it seems whiskey.

"Ellie and I are going to crash at James house for a few weeks or so"

Hugh look up from the glass of whiskey and look at Brooklyn who had place Her's and Ellie's bags down besides her.

"Brooklyn just stop for a moment and listen to me, I can't just leave my work this is who I am an actress who has to keep working no matter what!"

At this point Hugh was scream waking up ellie who was now crying from all the commotion.

"I understand that, but family always comes first Hugh! Did you ever stop to think that? You don't see Oscar and Ava anymore because you're always away working and working I can't do this anymore!"

James walks in right after he heard screaming coming from inside the house. He enter the house carefully and saw Brooklyn red to the point where she could explode anytime soon.

"What's going on here?"

Both of them turn around and saw James standing there clearly sleepy from work. Once Brooklyn saw him she walk up to him and to him to take ellie to the car that she would be outside in just a minute.

"Maybe you proposing to me was just to early for this Hugh, we got twins coming soon and you are just going to be leaving for work and you'll be leaving me home alone to take care of 3 kids"

Brooklyn has tears running down her cheeks as she played with her engagement ring on her finger, it took her a minute before she took it off and left in on the counter walking outside without turning back to him...

Maybe this was just for the best.