i feel alive

Brooklyn hold the twins both on her arms trying to put them asleep so she could shower ellie before her bed time but was struggling

"i already feed both of you why are you guys not asleep yet?" james enter inside the room smiling with Ellie on his arms fully showered.

Brooklyn turn her head towards the door and saw a fully showered ellie and a soaking wet james. "i thought ellie was the one who was supposed to be shower?" she asked smiling not wanting to laugh.

"i thought the same thing too" he laughed which cause brooklyn to crack of laughter.

"i'll go turn on the tv for ellie and i'll come help you with the boys just give me a minute" james walked out the room and went to put ellie to bed at their room before rushing to the nursery room to help brooklyn with the twins.

james got noah and started rocking him slowly putting him fast asleep. brooklyn look at him totally speechless on how he did that faster then her. "you gotta teach me your ways, how did you do that fast?"

"babies love me" was the only thing he said before putting noah down on the crib. he took oliver from her arms doing the same thing.

"there's just no way you could do that better then me" she said frustrated, james walk up to her putting his hands around her waist. "are you really going to get upset just because i but the boys asleep and you couldn't?" he asked smiling down on her

brooklyn rolled her eyes putting her hands around his neck. "i'm just saying it's not fair" she stated. james hummed before kissing her lips slowly. brooklyn followed his lead before they broke the kiss looking straight at each other's eyes.

"i know were moving to fast but i just feel so alive being by your side, i feel like this is where i belong" she said looking into his ocean eyes.