forever

(This song hits different I can't even explain)

I hated this damn place. Empty streets, cold air. It felt like I'd been stuck in this dump for too long, with no where out. It was just the end of the line. I had thought about driving away, for months. I'd lost my job, my friends, my family. I'd lost everything to come here and now I felt more alone than ever. I stare outside the window, the rain beating down as I lean against the glass, I just didn't know where I even was anymore, it felt lonely. This place was lonely to me. I needed something, anything to keep me from losing my mind. I play with my hands, as I contemplated on just getting back into my car and never looking back. That was until my entire world stopped. This man was sat opposite me, he was reading a paper, older guy, coffee in hand. He seemed interested in whatever he was reading, but a part of me enjoyed watching him so concentrated and alert. I looked away again, all I could hear was the rain tapping against the glass, as I sighed softly, my phone began to ring. I look down, it was Will. My ex boss, I didn't know why he was calling me. He fired me after all, since I blew the Jigsaw case wide open, he was mad. So mad. I answered. "What do you want, Will?" I was angry too, "Y/n, I need you to come into the office. It's about Jigsaw." I froze, I was almost scared to hear the reason. "Jigsaw? What about it?" This guy suddenly looked up, it freaked me out, but he was staring right at me. "Just come. Don't ask any questions. Now. Just come in."

"I'm coming, I'll be ten minutes." I hang up, before I grab my jacket and I leave, I open the door, as I ran towards my car, I get inside and I began to drive back towards the office, my heart was pounding. "Shit." I whispered, I pull in before I went inside, I look around, but the offices were dark. No lights on. It freaked me out, just a bit. "What the- Will?!" I called out, but it was silent. I turn the light on, but it wouldn't turn on, the power was off. This didn't feel right. Something was wrong. My phone buzzed. 'Get out of here. Run. Just get out.' My body went cold, as I turned to leave, the door was locked behind me. "Son of a bitch." I whispered, as I heard footsteps, my throat became dry, I was scared, so scared. I slowly turn, seeing this man dressed in all black, his face was covered. "What do you want?" I watch him, as he removed his hood. "You. You were watching me in the- how did you-?" I didn't believe this. How did he know? "I want all your information on me." His voice cut through me, it was almost a turn on, but also scary to hear so loud in my ears. "Information?" He wanted all of my work? I'd spent years on this case. "Why? So you can destroy it? No. I spent years being afraid of you. And I won't do it. You'll have to kill me first." I got into his face, he chuckled darkly. "I don't want to hurt you, darling. I just want to see what you know. Since you're the expert, it'll determine your knowledge for the position I want you to be in." I was confused.

"What position are you talking about?" He leaned back, his eyes never leaving mine. "I want you to work for me. Be my apprentice. Work alongside me and my worthy cause. You will have my protection, you just need to do some things for me. Do we have a deal?" He held a hand out to me, covered in a black glove. I wasn't sure if he meant it, but I trusted his words, I somehow felt safe. "Deal." I take his hand.

Two years rolled by, I had found myself completely in love with the man that called himself Jigsaw. He was absolutely intoxicating to me, I didn't want to call it obsession, but I couldn't imagine being without him. He had taken on another woman, Amanda, she hated me, she was jealous that she had to compete with me for John's attention, which he never gave her. I came downstairs one morning, it was almost four AM, but I couldn't sleep too great. Amanda wasn't there, she went home for the evening. John was on the couch, in just his boxers, he was fast asleep. I looked away, trying not to make much noise as I crept into the kitchen. I rub my eyes softly, as I yawned quietly, I just wanted some water. "Y/n?" I jumped out of my skin, as my heart dropped suddenly. "Fuck!" I shouted, as John stood behind me. Oh my god, he was so hot. "I'm sorry, did I startle you?" He chuckled, his voice was heavenly, it was super deep in the mornings. "A little. I just wanted some water." I smile a bit, as I turn around and pour it into the glass. I was so nervous, he was almost naked and it made me seriously nervous, who knew.

"Do you want to come and sleep with me?" He offered, as I take a sip, I leaned into the counter, it was still dark outside and I couldn't see a lot. "It's okay, John. I'll just listen to music or something." I shrugged it off, "C'mon darling, come to bed." God fucking alive, he was so damn attractive. I take his hand, as I followed after him, not sure what the hell was happening. He led us upstairs, into his bedroom, I'd never been in here before. He had a pretty large bed. I lay down, pulling the covers over me, since I felt cold. He got into the bed, turning the light off as he pulled me into his arms, my back against his chest as he kissed the back of my shoulder. It was such a good feeling, being so close to him like this. His hands were so warm, I just relaxed completely. He held my waist tightly, as I started to go back to sleep, he kissed my temple. "I'll always be here for you." He whispered. I smiled, as I squeeze his hand. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed more than this, it was making me crazy. "I want you to fuck me, John." I turned to look at him, he smirked. "Yeah? Are you sure that's what you want?" He ran his fingers through my hair, as I nodded. "Please." I pull myself up onto his lap, straddling him as his hands moved to my thighs. "I'll give you what you want." He growled, as I lean down, I kiss him deeply, he held onto my neck as I Buck my hips into his, clothes came off, as he pinned me underneath him, I ran my hands down his arms, as I held onto his back, as I felt him thrust inside me.

I moaned loudly, as he pounded me hard, I grip him harder as I wrap my legs around him tightly, I lean into his shoulder. I felt like I was going to cum already, it was absolutely incredible. "John, I- I'm close.. Slow down." I breathed, "Cum for me, baby. Let it go." He whispered, as I came hard, I breathe heavily, my thighs shaking from the high. "Shit!" I move against him, as he grabbed my hands, pinning them down as I came over and over, I almost screamed, it felt so good, I didn't want him to stop. He picked my hips up, pulling me on top of him as I bounced hard, I didn't care how rough I was, I was addicted to him and I needed everyone to see it, as crazy as I sounded. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, as he pounded me harder, I came hard, as he groaned softly. It was so hot. "Oh, fuck." He growled as we both hit our orgasm, he held me in his arms. "That's my girl." He whispered, as he kissed my shoulders. "I love you so much."

"I'll love you forever."