tongue twister

"Y/n?" I snapped out of it, looking over at John, my boss. "Huh?" He put the laptop down, "You seem distracted, what's wrong?" I shake my head, "Nothing, I'm nothing. I mean- it's nothing." He crossed his arms, "Doesn't seem like nothing." I sighed deeply, "I'm just- going through a rough patch with Mike." He leaned back, "Who are we talking about here?" I bite my lip, "My boyfriend." He rubbed his neck, "I see. Well, do you want to talk about it?" I look down, but I felt the tension in the room. "It's kind of embarrassing." His eyes never left mine, "I can take embarrassment, y/n. Just tell me." He was so fucking hot, I just wanted him even more now. "It's just a personal problem." I lean on the pillows, "How personal are we talking?" My phone started to buzz, as Mike texted me. "What the fuck?" I whispered, he had sent me some pretty nasty things. "Everything okay?" I stand up, "I'm fine." I went upstairs, the things he said, they hurt me, deeply. He said I was useless, that I was too fat and I needed to lose some weight and our sex would be better if I actually came. How was it my fault?! Prick. I throw my phone, angrily. I wanted to choke this asshole out for what he said, but it made me overthink. Was I too fat? Was it all my fault? My phone buzzed again, another nasty message. More fat shaming, well great. I pick up my phone, as I went back downstairs. John was busy working, I didn't want to keep bothering him. "You need me?" I hesitated, as I look at the texts again. "Y/n?" I hand him my phone. "What are you showing-" he froze.

"What the fuck are these?" I sat down, as he sat up, suddenly stopping his work. "Where does this asshole live?" John stood up, "Stop, just stop." I put my hand on his chest. "I don't believe in killing, darling.. but I'm starting to change my mind after what I just saw." I held onto him tightly, I felt his heart racing against my face, but I was trying to calm him down. "I'm so sorry." He held onto me tightly, "You are not any of those things, don't you dare listen to anything that idiot says. You're beautiful, you deserve better. You deserve so much more than this." I felt more love than I ever had with him, he made me feel safe, even if he was my boss. "I'd make you cum so hard, you'd forget that prick within seconds." He whispered in my ear, the thought of him fucking me made me weak. "I want to ride you so badly." He grabbed my thighs, picking me up and pulling me on top of him on the couch as I kiss him deeply, "Ride me, baby girl." I pull off our clothes, as I push my hips down onto his cock. "Fuck." I grip his shoulders, as I bounce on him, I came so hard that I almost screamed. "You feel so fucking good." He grunted, as I kiss at his neck. "Fuck, you- Jesus." I moaned loudly, as I came hard again, he slapped my ass as I move against him, my entire body was shaking as he held my hips down, as he thrusted inside me. "John." I gasped, as I came all over again. "Such a good girl, you're doing so good baby." He flipped us round, as he pounded inside me even harder.

"Holy fuck, god that's it, right there." I wrap my legs around his back, as he held me tightly against his body. "I've wanted to pound this pussy for so fucking long." He whispered in my ear, as I moaned into his shoulder. "Jesus fuck, don't stop. Please don't stop." I dig my nails into his back, as we both eventually hit our highs together and I held onto him as I try and get my breath back. "That was insane." I whispered, as he pecked my lips. "That asshole was wrong, you came so hard for me.. it was fucking incredible." He pulled me to sit up, as he held me close, wrapping a blanket around us. "I love you." I whispered against his shoulder. "I've always loved you." He smiled softly, as I shut my eyes and he didn't let me go for the rest of the night.

And I knew he was the one.