13: "𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍, 𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚎?"

The five teenagers all sat around on the HMS Pogue together with the scorching sun shining down on them. Y/n sat back to back with JJ, their bare backs touching as they sat in the swimwear.

The Routledge girl held a small smile as her feet dangled off the boat, slightly touching the water as she watched the fish swim by their boat.

JJ whistles. "You guys see that?"

The four friends follow their one friend's gaze, seeing a boat, much nicer than theirs, driving the other way they were going. Which meant they'd be passing the two people who stood on it.

"That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter." JJ continues. "Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200k, easy."

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope comments.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kie informs.

Once the much nicer and fancier boat was closer to theirs, it revealed that Kiara was correct as the five teenagers all saw Topper and his girlfriend, Sarah Cameron, standing side by side, his arm wrapped around her waist.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." Kie comments as the two boats pass each other.

After that, John B continued to drive the boat as JJ had turned his body so he was facing Y/n's back. The Routledge girl had been distracted staring at the water below her, that she hadn't noticed JJ had turned to her until his arms wrapped around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder.

The girl glanced slightly over at him, receiving a cheeky smile from the blonde. She let out a small laugh, shaking her head while turning back to the water. JJ stared at her for a little bit before pressing a kiss to her cheek, the two then playing with each other's hands, bright smiles evident on their faces.

***

The group of five found themselves sitting in the campervan together, the older Routledge sibling coming to a stop in front of a four-star hotel, which was full of Kooks. By their vehicle, it made it pretty obvious to everyone that Pogues were there in a Kook place. However, the only reason they were at the hotel, was for the internet for the siblings dad's map.

"Alright, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines." JJ reminds as he pulls the gun out of the glovebox.

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back." John B instructs.

"What? You can never be too careful." JJ states.

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve." Pope informs.

John B nods. "Thank you, Pope."

"I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ." Kie threatens. "Put it back."

John B proceeded to reach out, taking the gun from his best friend's grip and shoving it back into the glovebox, ignoring the look he was receiving from the blonde boy. The four friends, now all standing outside, waited and watched as JJ quickly grabbed his badge for the hotel.

The blonde then found himself leading the way towards and inside the four-star hotel, badge in hand. The teenagers all passed the front desk, passing many people, then finding themselves walking through the kitchen, many cooks standing around, doing their jobs.

"Mama L, good to see you!" JJ greets an older woman while they pass her.

After that, the boy goes to reach out for the tasty dish she was working on, only for his hand to get slapped away. He nods a little, continuing to lead his friends, not noticing the Routledge siblings both staring at the dish with wide eyes.