19: "𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘."

John B and Y/n sat in a rather fancy and expensive car with Ward, who was driving. John B sat beside him in the passenger's while Y/n sat behind her older brother. Both Routledge siblings glanced around their new home as Ward parked the car. Once that happened, the siblings looked to the older man, seeing him glancing between them.

"Welcome home, kids." Ward states.

The three hop out of the car, John B and Y/n grabbing their bags before they walked inside from behind Ward. Both Sarah and her little sister, Wheezie, stood near the stairs, talking to one another before seeing the other pair of siblings. Sarah began to show John B his room while Wheezie led Y/n to hers, walking up the stairs and going down a hallway.

"This is your room." Wheezie informs, stopping at a very beautiful and much bigger room than the one in the Chateau.

" Wheezie informs, stopping at a very beautiful and much bigger room than the one in the Chateau

Y/n's eyebrows raise up. "Wow. Uh, cool. Thanks, Wheezie."

In response, Wheezie nods before walking out of the room. Y/n gently places her bag on the floor by the end of her bed, glancing around the room before plopping herself on the soft sheets below her. A fond sigh escapes her lips, liking the feeling of a much comfier bed.

After a couple minutes, she stands up, slowly walking out of the room after deciding to see how her brother was doing. It took a little bit to find her way through, but eventually, she found herself standing right outside of John B's room, both John B and Sarah standing there, their lips connected.

"Oh..." Y/n breathes out, catching their attention as they look at her. "Should I come back later?"

"Actually," Ward begins, walking into the room, patting the girl's shoulder. "I wanted to talk to you two. Sarah, can you give me and the new inmates a quick minute here?"

Sarah nods, beginning to walk out of the room. "Please be nice."

"I'll be nice." Ward promises.

Pursing her lips, Y/n walks towards her brother, sitting beside him on his bed, both teenagers looking to Ward, who once again, glances between the Routledge siblings.

"How you two doing? How's the arm, John B?" Ward asks.

"Uh, better." John B replies.

"You're lucky. Fall any other way, you don't hit that sand, you could've broken both your legs and your back." Ward lists.

"Yeah, I'm super lucky." John B agrees, then sharing a look with his sister. "We just wanna say thank you for sticking up to DCS for us."

"Don't even think about it. Happy to do it. One other thing..." Ward informs, trailing off. "Last night, Sarah was in my office, and she was getting a map, and she said it was for you. She also mentioned you, Y/n, and... I'm sorry, but I just have to ask. You two aren't chasing after pots of gold like your old man, are you, kids?"