20: "𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢."

The five Pogues found themselves back at the Chateau. Y/n was seated beside her boyfriend as they listened to Kiara go off about the certain Kook John B had brought with him. Sarah Cameron. Y/n was okay with the idea of the blonde joining, as she had talked with the Kook, liking her already.

"No effing way! You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kie asks in annoyance.

Instead of responding, John B looks to JJ, Y/n and Pope for help and to try and reason with the angry Carrera girl. However, Pope and Y/n just shrug in response, not knowing what to say.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ informs.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote." Kie states. "This is our thing. A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope awkwardly announces.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B fires back.

"I don't know. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope argues.

JJ nods slightly. "It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him."

"That's cute, guys." John B comments.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kie informs.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah demands.

"Then leave." Kie tells her bluntly.

Sarah scoffs as she glances at John B. "I told you."

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kie asks.

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch." Sarah snaps in anger.

Almost instantly, JJ and Pope begin taking bets on the two girls, who continued loudly arguing back and forth with one another. Meanwhile, as that happens, Y/n sits silently on her boyfriend's lap, looking to her brother, who looked like we was about to burst.

"Everybody shut up!" John B shouts, making them quiet down. "Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah, you're... you're my..."

"Say it." Sarah urges.

"You're my girlfriend." John B admits.

"Oh... that's new." Pope murmurs.

"She's your girlfriend now? What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose." Kie recalls in annoyance.

Taking a minute to take in the girl's words, Sarah slowly glances over at John B, tears threatening to pool in her eyes, but she blinks them back, refusing to let them fall.

"You said you were using me?" Sarah questions.

"No." John B lies.

"Yeah, you did." The four correct.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?" John B argues.

"Oh, vomit." Kie mutters.

"I didn't expect it. It just-- it kind of happened. And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?" John B continues.

"That's corny." Pope comments in a whisper.

"Look, cut the bullshit, John B. If she's in, I'm out." Kie informs.

"Kie, I'm not doing this." John B refuses. "I can't!"

"You are gonna decide. I'm very interested, actually. Me or her?" Kie urges.

"Both." John B replies.

JJ whistles. "Went for the Hail Mary."

Kie stares at the Routledge boy in disbelief, clearly showing she didn't like the answer she was given. So with that, she stomps out of the Chateau.

"It'll be cool, right?" Sarah comments, looking at John B. "I'm gonna leave."

"Sarah, don't." John B tries.

"Gonna let y'all chat. Let me know." Sarah states.

And with that, she leaves the room, exiting the Chateau, leaving the other four Pogues by themselves.

"I'd just like to say, you handled that beautifully." JJ comments.

***

After the argument, JJ, John B and Y/n found themselves standing in the kitchen in the Chateau as they waited for Pope to get back from talking with Kiara. JJ's arms were wrapped around his girlfriend, her back to his chest as they talked with one another. Eventually, Pope walked back inside after his talk to with Kie.

"What'd she say?" John B questions.

"That you're an idiot." Pope replies.

"It's a no-brainer. You're picking Kie." Y/n states.

"Look, I can't make a decision." John B informs.

"So what? We're just dead in the water because you're pussy-whipped?" JJ fires back.

"We can't do this without Kie, and you know it." Y/n reminds.

"And I can't do it without Sarah." John B replies. "Okay? They both have to be in on it."

"Well, good luck with that." Pope says.

"You know what? I know this was my fault, alright?" John B begins. "But it's our problem. I've got a plan. And you three are gonna help me out."