25: "𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜."

The night sky had replaced the original blue sky as the moon and stars laid up, shining down on Y/n, Kiara and Pope, who sat in a truck as they drove towards the Chateau, speaking about their plan to get the gold back at Mrs. Crain's house, the gold still laying in the well.

Y/n couldn't stop thinking about her boyfriend, wishing she had followed him instead of letting him storm off on them, going god knows where. Kiara and Pope could see the expression on her face, to which they immediately knew she was thinking about the blonde.

They had tried to assure her, which helped a little but she still had a feeling her boyfriend was up no good, as he usually was at times. But he knew how to take care of himself, and he also had the gun so she knew he could so something in case Barry tried to attack him again for stealing money from him.

The three teenagers found themselves hopping out the truck, heading towards the trunk to get their supplies they'll need just as lights turn on from around them, the lights being in the trees and bushes that sat around the Chateau. A whirring sound followed the lights.

The three Pogues all share a confused glance and looks, wondering who else could be here other than John B and Y/n, as both lived here and wouldn't have done anything like this. Leading the way, Y/n walks towards the backyard of the Chateau, Kie and Pope trailing behind her, revealing JJ sitting in a hot tub, the jets going all around.

"What did you do, JJ?" Pope questions.

"I got a jet going straight in my butt right now." JJ instead replies, chuckling to himself. "Y'all should get in immediately, you hear me? Salud!"

"How much did this cost?" Pope asks.

"Uh... Well, with the generator, the petrol, and oh, hey, express delivery... pretty much all of it, yeah." JJ lists.

Pope's eyes go wide. "All of it?"

JJ nods. "Yeah, all of it."

"You spent all the money in one day?" Kie questions.

"Yeah, burned a hole right through my pocket. But, I mean, like, come on, guys, like, look at this! Finest in jet-based massage therapy, that's what they told me." JJ informs, then noticing his girlfriend's stare. "What, baby? Can't a man have a little luxury in life? Come on, all this scrimping and scraping... I mean, like... guys, you only live once, right? Enough of this emotional shit. Get in the Cat's Ass. Come on."

"In the what?" Y/n finally speaks up.

"In the Cat's Ass. That's what I named her. Oh, hey, yo, I almost forgot." JJ begins as he turns on some more lights. "Yeah, that's right, I know. Disco mode. That's right, baby!"

"Are you kidding me? You could have paid for restitution!" Pope reminds.

"Or literally given it to any charity!" Kie adds.

"Or better yet, you could have helped us buy supplies to get the rest of the gold out of the well!" Pope exclaims.

"Okay, well, you know what? I didn't do that!" JJ yells back, standing up, revealing many bruises over his torso.

The other Pogues eyes widen at the sight, Y/n feeling tears prick her e/c eyes, knowing that was all from his father, which had to have happened earlier in the day after he stormed off with the money.

"I got a hot tub! For my friends. For the girl I love. I got a hot tub for my friends and the love of my life. You know what? No, screw friends. I got a hot tub for my family!" JJ continues, staring right into his girlfriend's eyes. "Guys, look what I did for you! Alright? Look at this!"

"JJ..." Y/n starts.

"No, you stop being emotional. It's fine, okay?" JJ assures.

As the blonde continues to ramble on, Y/n walks towards her boyfriend, getting inside the hot tub and wrapping her arms around him, feeling him instantly hug back as he sobbed against her shoulder while Kie and Pope stood there.