Clarification for the Male Mikasa x Reader Oneshot

Hi all, it's been a long time!

First off, this is a clarification for the oneshot Unbroken - Mikasa x Reader in this book.

I will not be continuing to write for this book as it has been discontinued/completed. I apologize if you assumed this to be an update or a new oneshot.

I initially posted this as a reply to a comment on the Mikasa x Reader oneshot but it is crucial that many of you see it, so I will post it here as a chapter:

In reply to camgrls:

Hi! These oneshots were written when I was 15-16 at the time, and most of them were tailored to my own interests regarding Male x Female!Reader oneshots.

I genderbent Mikasa because I was more comfortable writing Male x Female fanfiction. But I've matured from that stage of life and I now write using gender-neutral pronouns, as well as including oneshots that also involve female characters.

I apologize if this oneshot has upset you or many other people in this comment section. I did not anticipate that this Male Mikasa x Female relationship would disappoint people at the time, and only recently have I returned to the site to see that this oneshot has upset people the most.

Even though I've stopped writing for this book, I am more than glad to revise this specific oneshot to tailor to wlw readers (the comments would seem to agree with this). If I remember correctly, this oneshot was a request made by a male reader but I no longer have their user nor information about them other than the fact that they requested a Mikasa x Reader oneshot.

I hope this helps. Again, I'm sorry to you and everyone else that was disappointed with this story. It was not my intention to exclude wlw in my book, however, I created this book primarily to share my imagines (I am a straight, heterosexual female) so that's why the oneshots are strictly Male x Female!Reader.

As I said in the reply, I will be re-writing the story so that Mikasa will be female instead of genderbent. Again, I apologize to those who were expecting a wlw story, but to tailor it to the request of the person who made it at the time, I genderbent Mikasa and not the reader because, at the time, I had no clue on how to write through a male perspective. It was just easier for me to write it in that way at that time.

And, as I mentioned in the reply, this book was meant to share my own scenarios and imagines with the male cast of the Attack on Titan anime. I did not write mlm or wlw oneshots because I did not identify with those relationships.

I hope you all look forward to the revised oneshot once I am complete with it. And, I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my stories. It truly means the world to me.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post on my wall or direct message me.

-Seven