(Modern AU) Forever and Always - Marco x Reader

*insp. by MY FIRST STORY's Love Letter

can I just say how beautiful and sweet Hiro's voice is in this song? onggg

The sweet medley of Canon in D softly played in the distance, as petals of red and white greeted those who entered through the arc of twisted branches and leaves. Bouquets of all flowers were attached to the long seats that were placed before the slightly elevated platform, with a matching arc-like decoration before it. Friends and families alike joined together, as the cherrywood seats were filled with familiar faces of childhood friends and families who visited from afar.

"Sasha, I don't think it's appropriate for you to eat before the ceremony..." a buzz-cut man had scratched his head at the sight of his friend, who was currently chowing on a turkey sandwich - with the addition of seafood in her other hand.

"As one of the bridesmaids, I have the authority to eat whenever I want," she rose her eyebrows in victory as she finished the last of her sandwich after swallowing then rest of her ahi tuna bowl.

"Besides, this was on my bucket list - to be the first to eat before a wedding ceremony!"

All Connie did was sigh in defeat as she happily smiled, before the tune of a grand and welcoming melody played by the pianist. The rest of the invites began to pile in through the isle and take their seats, as everyone began to quiet down.

"Look, the reception is starting! We have to get to our places." Connie softly grabbed his woman friend's wrist before she could take another bite from the buffet table, as the two made their way towards the isle arm in arm, following behind another pairing as one followed suit behind them. They both fixated their outfits as so - Connie grunting as he straightened his tie, and Sasha softly patting down her lavender dress from any crumbs and wrinkles.

As childhood friends posed as bridesmaids and grooms, the young girls and children followed suit, as they were dressed in white and lavender tutus and dresses. They scattered and threw the lavender, red, and white rose petals as they walked down the isle, with people cheering after them.

As the couples and flower girls passed by, the last couple was one to not be missed, as everyone clapped when they had begun to made their way down the flower scattered isle-

She wore a beautiful, slightly puffed out wedding gown to which it's color was more pure than that of the water from the highest peaks. It was a strapless dress with minute rhinestones and jewels that decorated the corset, which caused the rays of the sun to reflect on the diamond-like jewels, giving off an angelic aura. Her (h/c) was tied up in an Updo that was then wrapped with a braided part of her hair, with a finishing touch of thin strand of hair hanging down behind her ear, which were pierced with diamond earrings that were in the shape of hearts. Her face was that of an angel, as her eyes were not heavy from that of darkened makeup, as well as her lips, whereas they were only painted with a thin coat of red tinted lip balm.

She walked down the isle with her father's arm hooked with hers, the man slightly nervous as the two were approaching the priest and his soon-to-be son-in-law.

"(F/n), are you sure you want to do this?" your father asked as he gulped thickly, trembling as he held your arms with his.

You tried to stifle back a laugh as you realized that he was indeed nervous. It seemed as if he wasn't ready for you to become married.

"Dad, don't tell me that you're scared... are you?" you asked, nudging him playfully as he sighed.

"It's just very... fast moving, y'know? It just feels like yesterday you were out in the yard, playing in the sandbox while you wore your little pink dress-"