One Late Night (Part 2) - Erwin x Reader

*I can tell that most of my readers are very fond of Erwin, lol.

dw I am as well :'))

@ssdawesomeness requested a part two for this series (I apologize for such the late update D: school got in the way and I wasn't able to finish this earlier).

The sun peeked through the beige colored curtains, passing through the stainless window as its rays refreshingly burned against your tired skin. The bright illuminance woke you up from your slumber, and The first thing you felt was a sharpness of pain and stiffness that seemed to poison your (left/right) hand, as you immediately expressed a sour look on your face. The second thing you felt was the odd surprise of soft bed sheets and cushioning below you, so you unconsciously and immediately rose from your current state, making your hand ache even more.

Where am I...?

The question rang and ran around around in your head, before you immediately remembered what happened last night--

A paper had fallen down from your grasp, and you sighed in frustration as you bent down to pick it up, your back cracking from the lack of movement for a while. You picked the it up, but immediately felt light headed and stirred once you came back up. It seemed as if sleep was about to devour you in its embrace.

No... must.... not... sleep... commander needs-

Your eyelids finally gave up, as they slowly slipped shut before you slumped in your chair, your head going off a bit to the side of the armrest. The paper in your hand had fell to the ground once more as you felt yourself finally go into a deep, longing slumber, your mind going to rest with full regret and dissatisfaction.

You passed out from the deprivation of sleep and exhaustion, causing you to literally pass out in the Commander's office while everything still needed to be filed away.

Your heart began to viciously thump at the realization, and you immediately sat up from your sleeping position, eyeing the unfamiliar room while it held a foreign scent. The walls were a much more lighter color of wood, and the ceiling was as beige as the color of tan. The furniture shared the same hue, all of it being manufactured with wood from what seemed to be oak tress. The room was vaguely messy, as you pointed out some large shirts here and there, and the slightly opened closet in the corner. A wooden bench was placed against the wall under the window pane, slightly similar to the position of the couch in the Commander's office. The bed you were currently sitting on was wrinkled with a matching white blanket, where it'd been put over you after you had fallen asleep. The bed was surprisingly comfortable, which made you confused since the beds you and other colleagues used were rock hard.

Then again, you began to wonder why such a soldier would have nice bedding - almost to the point of interiority - since only the Commander had that-

Ohhh shit.

Your eyes immediately widened before you practically jumped out of the comfortable bed, as the floorboards beneath your socked feet creaked at the sudden weight. Ignoring the smaller details of your wake, you quickly made your way over to the door that led to the conjoined office. You opened it quietly as it creaked open, your eyes viewing the Commander as he was sipping a cup of coffee. He sat on the couch that was positioned under the medium sized window. His attire consisted of a plain white T-shirt, with light grey sweat pants, and was barefoot. His usually perfectly combed hair was slightly messy, probably since he woke up about an hour ago.

You slightly gasped as you backed away from the door, internally freaked out and absolutely terrified about what you should do. Walk in and say good morning? Ask him why you were put on his bed after you passed out? Was he mad that you did? You didn't know what seemed proper, since nothing about the current state you were in was proper at all. It would be awkward enough for you to just walk in and say good morning, especially since you didn't even know why you were put in his bed in the first place. Where did he sleep, anyways?