Challenge Accepted - Reiner x Reader

*Previously known as The Challenger and the Challengee

"I bet you can't take down Eren in less than 2 minutes."

You gave Connie an 'are you kidding me?' look as he nodded his head towards said male, who was currently sparring Sasha. However, it wasn't exactly a spar at first glance. She had the wooden dagger and was manically chasing Eren around the training field.

"Sasha?! What the hell is up with you?!" he exclaimed as he tried his best to get away from the sociopathical brunette.

"Connie told me to pretend that you were a walking potato, so I'm gonna slice you up!" she licked her lips hungrily as he sprinted faster, dodging cadets as some stared, laughed, and not give two shits about the situation.

"Huh. Going against Jaeger wouldn't prove a thing. I'm up for the challenge, though." piped a deep male voice from behind you and Connie. You both snap out of your gaze and you both turned around, meeting a tall, masculine blonde as he stared down both of you with a smile.

"Oh, hey Reiner." Connie greeted as he shifted his gaze back to the maniac and suicidal bastard- sorry, Sasha and Eren.

"Nice try Reiner, but I don't fight guys with vaginas." you replied cockily, crossing your arms in a playful manner. He chuckled as he placed his right hand on your shoulder, putting a bit of weight onto you.

"Ah, you're too funny, (y/n). But come on - you against me, hand-to-hand. Winner gets to make the loser do anything for them."

You thought about it before replying to him. He's too buff, but I took down Annie once, and she beat his small, non-existent ass before, so why not?

"Alright, Braun..." you say, going into your original fighting stance. He stood a few feet away from you, also getting into his own stance as he balled up his fists that guarded his face.

"I have a feeling this is gonna be good," smirked Connie as he also went back a few feet, giving Reiner and you a bit of space. "Alright, on my count!"

"1..."

You stared at Reiner with you most determined expression ever - furrowed eyebrows, lowered head, and slight grin. You were excited for the rush of adrenaline that would soon surge through your body, having the image of Reiner bowing down to you as if you were a goddess flash into your mind. You mentally laughed, as you could already smell the aroma of victory reaching your nostrils.

Ooh I'm so gonna win this.

"...2,"

Reiner held a proud smirk on his face as he held his gaze of golden orbs at your slightly smaller form. You didn't notice, but a glint of mischief flashed in his eyes, his smirk widening into a shit grin, not merely equivalent to that of Jean's.

Looks like I'll have to cheat through this one, heh.

"...3!"

You charged towards Reiner and dodged to the side as he attempted to throw a side punch from his right hand, but you evaded it as you quickly punched him under his jaw with your left hand, and you kicked the back of his knee with your right foot, causing him to buckle but didn't fall down.

He spun around and you expected him to punch, or at least kick, but instead he tackled you down and held your arms above your head, straddling you as his face was dangerously close to yours. You struggled to release from his caging grasp, but all you could do was breathe heavily as he suddenly stared intensely into your (e/c) eyes. You felt his body heat and the strong muscles that pinned you down with not much force, but with enough to subdue you.

"I win." he said huskily, his voice deeper than usual. You stared back into his mesmerizing eyes, before quickly realizing what was happening. This brought a light shade of pink appear on your cheeks as he smirked downwardly at you.

"Eww, get a room already!" Connie blurted as he averted his eyes, his hands trying to shield away the scene by waving in protest.

"I-Uhm..." you stuttered, shocked at the dirty trick he played on you that made your defense break down easily. All he had to do was give you such a look, and you immediately gave in. He stared down at your helpless state, not loosening nor letting go of his grip on both of your arms above your head. He slowly shifted his gaze to your lips, and he quickly lowered his head down to press his on yours for a mere second, before he finally released his grip and got off of you. You stared up at the bright blue sky, your arms still above your head, as you tried to process your thoughts about what the hell just happened.

"You. Me. 6:30 by the Boys barracks, got that?" he stated bluntly as he dusted off his uniform while looking down at your semi-paralyzed body.

"...Okay." you replied breathlessly, as if there were absolutely no air in your lungs and was struggling for oxygen. He winked at you before walking away like nothing ever happened, leaving you like a blushing mess on the ground.

"Did he just ask you out?" Connie asked as he held a hand to help you get up, but you didn't take it as you stared up at the light blue sky, still shocked with a paralyzed mind.

"I don't even know," your shocked face suddenly had a smile that spread on your features, your heart racing at the thought.

"...but I hope that he did."