2

i woke up to a few hands on me, checking my injuries, i jumped slightly. "hey hey it's okay." the man said, his voice was gentle and soft, soothing even.

"What's your name?" he asked, i gulped.

"Samara." i said, he nodded as he finished wrapping up my side.

"I'm Bruce." he smiled caringly, i admired that sweet smile. he walked over to a cart and grabbed a bottle of pills.

"Painkillers, they will help ease the pain." He handed me a pill and a glass of water. "you will need to take one ever 6 hours." i nodded as i popped the pill in my mouth and drank the water.

"Good, now i think Stark wants to see you, i'll take you to him." Bruce said, i nodded as i got up and followed him slowly to the elevator.

We went down a few levels and the doors open, Stark was sitting on the couch with a few other people. A red head, who looked a little intimidating but tried to smile at me, a guy with very very short black hair and tattoos on his arm, as he held a bow and arrow in my hand, another man who has blonde hair and wearing a white t shirt with jeans, and the same kid from when Tony found me.

"She's finally awake! come, come sit, meet everyone." Tony said, i slowly made my way next to Tony as i hid myself -trying to at least- behind his arm.

"This is Natasha." he gestured the the red head, i waved shyly, and she waved happily, now that i see her she isn't very intimidating.

Then Tony Gestured to the guy across from me, the guy with the bow. "That's Clint." He waved a little and i waved shyly. "that's Peter." He gestured to the kid who was originally with Tony. "And that's Steve." he gestured to the last guy.

"i assume you already met Bruce, we have two more guests but they are visiting their home right now and now sure when they will be back, their names are Thor and Loki." i nodded slowly to myself.

"As in the gods?" i asked, Tony and Natasha met my gaze and they looked confused.

"You know them?" Natasha asked.

"Not personally, i've read books about gods that live in the heavens or something like that, i was only learning to read, i was 7." I said, Tony and Natasha shared a glance.

"Well it's real believe me." Clint said, he sounded annoyed that i'm here. But i am someone kind of protruding their home.

"Well, everyone, this is Samara, she can shapeshift, i found that out weirdly as i looked for the missing piece to the Heli-Carrier." Tony explained,
a few weird glances were made around the room. "She means no threat, we hope." Tony said softly, i whimpered softly.

That's when the Elevator opened, and in came the two gods that i read about, i had no idea they were even real.

"My friends! we have returned!" The blonde taller
one exclaimed , his voice making me jump.

"Thor quiet! you'll scare the newbie!" Clint shushed, Thor cocked his head to the side as his brother who i can only assume is Loki, rolled his eyes and went to head upstairs.

"NOPE! Loki get down here, you're meeting Samara." Tony said, Loki groaned.

"Oh great, another mortal i have to deal with." Loki said, i cowered behind Tony.

"Hi." Thor appeared in front of me and i jumped.

"Thor calm down, sit." Thor sat down on an armchair next to Clint.

"Hi, i-i'm Samara." i said weakly, Thor smiled widely at me.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Thor, god of thunder, that's my Brother Loki, God of Mischief." i nodded and spared a glance at Loki who looked annoyed to even be around the group of people.