13

"So you're telling me, our Variants are just the opposite gender of us?! this just keeps getting weirder and weirder." Tony said, all of the Avengers met their Variants, and they were all the opposite genders, and they're friends, so it should make it easy to spot them.

"Well next time you see a Variant prune it." Loki shrugged, Mobius sighed shaking his head.

"It's not that simple."

"How?" Loki narrowed his eyes.

"They can still fight, and there are many of them." Mobius opened up a few of his files and began to search through them for anything that can help us. "you guys want to go home? then help me."

"Maybe they hide in apocalypses." Loki said, he walked next to Mobius and pointed to something in the file. "Let's say for example they hid in... Ragnarok, they can do whatever they want, and it won't effect the timeline, since it all gets destroyed anyway."

We all looked around at each other, it does make sense, If the variants cause a nexus event wherever they go, why not go to an apocalypse where the timeline will be destroyed anyway, makes sense.

"Smart." Mobius said and closed his file. I felt eyes on me, and shivered.

"Let's go, we need to get you all suited up." Mobius winked and we walked down the hall and to a bunch of lockers.

He handed everyone their weapons "I don't need a weapon, i'm my own weapon." i said, Mobius did a nervous chuckle and closed his locker and we all followed him down the hall.

I'm not sure as to why we are even helping the dude, yes we have Variants, but why does he need our help? can we just go home?

All because we went back in time, we now have Variants who not to mention are our opposite genders, and are mass murderers. makes no sense.

We walk into this meeting room, Some Minute men and Hunter B-15 is her name, are in a circle, and we soon join them, she's telling everyone how we are going to go to Alabama during an apocalypse to try and catch these Variants.

Two portals open up, i hurry and turn into a large Panther and walked through with the rest of the Avengers behind me.

"Let's split up." Mobius suggested, once again. it didn't go as planned in the woods, how would it even go as planned now?

It was me, Loki, Hunter B-15, and Thor, the others went with Mobius to check the innocent people and see if they look suspicious in any way. since these Variants can be in whatever shape or form.

as we walked through this weird looking store, called Roxxcart, we didn't see anything or anyone. Loki wouldnt shut up talking to Hunter B-15. "shut up" she snapped, i chuckled.

"Yeah Loki shut up." I said, he turned and sent me a glare.

"Yeah listen to the talking Panther." Hunter B-15 said then stopped making us bump into her.

"Looking for someone?" A female said in front of her, i look and it was a tall buff female, long straight blonde hair with bright blue eyes, Thor's Variant. "Sad that it has to end this way."

"Look Variant, just give up and let us take you in." i growled, she snickered.

"Names Monica, and i don't think that's gonna happen." i growled and my fur went straight up, and my ear back.

"Fine, then we'll fight." Loki stopped me before i lunged at her "hey!"

"No." He said, Monica laughed, a cold evil laugh, making me want to wring her neck out like a wash cloth.

"Listen to your boyfriend will ya?" she said, her voice was deep, but menacing, cold, and grim. i growled at her, Loki snickered. "Look, i'm not here to fight."

Hunter B-15 turned to us. "She's stalling." she grabbed her walkie talkie on her suit. "Mobius, status?"

"Nothing." Mobius said over the walkie talkie.

"We have Thor's Variant right in front of-" before she could finish, the lights in the store went out and it was pitch black, we all froze. We saw a little green and turned around, then the lights went on and we saw both Monica and Sylvie. Thor's eyes were green as ever.

Thor threw his hammer at me and i jumped over it, he went to fight Loki and he threw a green blast at Thor knocking him into a shelf of TV's

"Knock it off you oaf!" Loki yelled, Thor called his hammer to his hand and electrocuted Loki, he screamed and fell to the ground in pain.

"Hunter B-15 you have to get out of here!" I said to her, not taking my eyes off Thor. "Now!" Hunter B-15 grabbed her prune stick and lit it up.

"I'm staying."

i knew at this point that there was no arguing, i rolled my eyes and Hunter ran up to Thor and went to poke him with the stick, he blocked it and threw the stick out of her hand, and grabbed her wrist, green flowed into her arm and she stood still, as Thor fell to the ground unconscious.

"Thor!" i yelled and ran over to him to see if he was still breathing. luckily he was.

"Sad." Hunter said "don't worry though, they usually live."

i slowly turn around and face Hunter, Loki was panting as he held his stomach and he was on the ground, Monica was behind Hunter, but now Sylvie was no where to be seen.

i growled and lowered my stance "show yourself coward!" i yelled, Hunter laughed.

"It's not that easy."

"Face me." Loki looked at me with pleading eyes. "i want to fight you face to face!"

"What are you doing to do? bite me? you belong in the wild with those other creatures." Hunter laughed, my eyes widened, that made me have terrible flashbacks of when i got abandoned, but all she's trying to do is distract me. and i know it.

i growled and went to nip at Hunter, i don't want to hurt her, but i want to show Sylvie who's boss.

"Aw kitty." she said, my eyes turned to pure anger.

"Samara, stop, she's stalling." Loki coughed. The lights went out again and i froze, as i looked around, i heard a thud, She must have gotten out of Hunter's body. the lights then turned red, and i saw those reset charges in the shelves, and they were disappearing somewhere, i saw every single Varient lines up next to each other, it's basically every avengers, but different genders.

"Look at that cute little kitty!" Tony's female Variant cooed, Steve's female Variant chuckled. a portal appeared and my eyes widened.

"Would love to stay and talk more, but we have more important business to attend to." Miles said, and he turned into a giant wolf. "See you later gorgeous." he winked and all of the Variants walked through the portal.

I saw Mobius and the other Minute men running towards me. i didn't pay no mind to them.

as i go through the Portal.