12

(Samara's POV)

We went through way to many rooms, and we even dropped through the damn floor a few times, i hid the time stone in my pocket so they wouldn't see it.

We were on the way to this big room with double doors, until we were stopped.

"Mobius what now?" The dark female said as she held my shoulders.

"Samara? Valkyrie? friends with Thor, Loki, Avengers, whatever they call themselves?" the man named Mobius said, me and Valkyrie nodded. "I have them, let's go." Mobius signaled for us to follow him, a part of me doesn't trust the man.

We go inside and elevator and go down, no one said anything for the first few minutes.

"I'm Agent Mobius, your friends went back in time which is a crime against the sacred timeline, they said they only did it to help a friend." Mobius said, Valkyrie looks at me not knowing what to say.

"They were helping me, i should have told them no but i didn't have any control over my body at the time, it's a long story." i said as i scratched at my arms. Mobius cocked a brow at me then shook it off.

"Alright, follow me." the elevator doors opened and Mobius walked out, we took a few turns and there were desks every where surrounding us, the view of this place was amazing, it looked ancient. this definitely wasn't in any books i read when i was younger.

We get to this library, with folders, files, and just books, then i see them. My friends.

"Valkyrie?? Samara?!" Thor Exclaimed, we both nodded.

"What are you both doing here? don't tell me-" Tony put his hand up, i nodded ashamed, which i shouldn't be, the only reason i actually went back in time was to look for them, and i did, along with Valkyrie's help.

"I cant believe you, why? we had it under control." Tony sassed, i raised my eye brows at him.

"Does this-" i gestured to where we stood "-Look like you have it under control?!"

"Enough." Mobius stopped, he stepped in between me and Tony. "We aren't here to fight alright? there is a variant we are searching for, many different Varients, and i need all of your help."

"Us? why?" Loki stepped up confused, Mobius sighed as he turned to the god.

"Because the variants we are searching for are..."

"You guys."

xxx

"Stop it!!" i yelled at Tony, he wouldn't stop giving me the stupid death stare, it's like he doesn't want me worrying about him.

"Stop fighting or ill prune you." Mobius said as he ate a salad looking through a file. "Do you want to help find this variant or not?" He looked up.

"Technically we never wanted you, you just asked us to help you." i sassed, Mobius rolled his eyes.

"if anyone knows these variants, its you guys." Mobius went back to looking through his files.

"Makes sense." Steve mumbled.

it's been a few hours, everyone chatted amongst themselves while Mobius got frustrated by getting nothing out of these files.

"Mobius, another team of Minute men were ambushed by.. many people at once." a female said walking into the room, she was tall, dark, had poofy hair but covered by her helmet, she seemed to be in charge, from her posture.

""Okay, where?" Mobius turned around to the female.

"California" She said, Mobius closed his files and stood up hooking them under his arm.