7

I woke up tied up on the floor, i try to look around but my head feels fuzzy, i'm dizzy and my vision was all blurry, i just saw blurred figures and darkness around me, i felt tears welling up in my eyes, where are my friends? my mother?

I heard a door open, and my vision was much better, i pick my head up, and see my dad along with a bunch of other men like into the room. i had a
rope around my neck, tightly around my muzzle, tightly around my front paws, and tightly around my hind legs. It hurts, i want to go back. i want to go where i'm safe.

"Just in case you were wondering my dear daughter, you're friends aren't dead, all we wanted was you and we left." My dad said, i started to silently cry.

"Don't cry dear Samara." My dad pet my head for a second before walking to the other side of the room.

"Why are you doing this?" i tried to say even thought my muzzle was tied shit by the rope. he understood me.

"to make you-" he turned around with a syringe and blue liquid. "-Savage."

"What does that even mean?" i asked, he rolled his eyes as he walked up to me.

"You're going to be my guard shifter Samara, you'll kill anyone who messes with me, or the business." He said, he flicked the syringe to get the air sockets out. "Oh, and we are going to breed you." my eyes widened at the news.

"What?!" i tried to run but failed, my legs gave out from the rope.

My dad rolled his eyes and stuck the syringe in my neck, and my eyes rolled back and everything went black.

(third person pov)

Back at the Stark Tower, everyone was tired, sore, and upset by losing Samara to HYDRA.

"We have to go find her." Thor said tapping his foot on the ground and throwing his hammer in the air and catching it, he just got back from Asgard and Tony informed him what happened when he didn't see Samara.

"Doesn't Samara's mom know where he works? like the place?" Steve asked, Tony shrugged.

"Probably not in case Samara was to go back and her mom inform her like what happened, so i doubt it."

"Well i'm not going to sit here and just wait, they could be hurting her." Loki finally said after being so silent, he got off from leaning on the wall. "What is the plan?"

"That's just it, we don't have one, we can't just storm in there." Natasha said from where she sat, looking into her lap missing the cuddles she would get daily from Samara.

"Look, i hate to say it but Loki is right, we need to think fast." Tony said standing up snd pacing "But we have to be silent and sneaky." he sent Loki a look and he rolled his eyes leaning back on the wall.

xxx

back at the HYDRA base Samara woke up on the floor of a cell, she saw many guards walk around, taking prisoners and putting them back in their cells, she whined and backed up until she hit the wall, her tail between her legs like a little puppy facing a lion, which at this point, her dad was the lion.

She tried to turn into her human form but something was stopping her then she remembered, that syringe he put in her neck was probably to keep her from turning into her human form, because she can easily turn into any other animal. she cussed under her breath.

She saw a guard open the cell door and she whined as she gave the guard puppy eyes. "Don't make this hard for me." the man said and grabbed Samara's scruff and picked her up, bringing her to another room. He put her down in front of her father and she looked up scared.

He bent down and picked Samara up and put her on a table, he got rope and tied her legs to the end of the table and tied her muzzle closed very tightly to make sure she don't bite.

Her dad got a thicker and longer syringe with purple
liquid this time. he turned around as he flicked it,
and he smiled brightly at Samara.

"Now this, will make you go mad" Samara's eyes widened and she tried to get free. "You can try, but you're only going to hurt yourself from the way you are positioned sweet wolf."

Her dad grabbed her leg hind leg and stuck the syringe in with no remorse, Samara screamed as loud as the rope around her muzzle could allow her. she started crying from the pain while he put the liquid in her veins and it ran through her system, tears soaked her fur.

"PLEASEEEE MAKE IT STOP" she yelled muffled from the rope, her dad smiled at the reaction and then took the syringe out of her leg.

"Put her in a cell, away from the others, make sure the camera work." Her dad told the guard, Samara felt limp, she couldn't move. The guard untied her and took the rope off her muzzle and picked her up putting Samara over his shoulder as he walked out of the room.

he walked into a dark room, it was plain with only a two way mirror and a camera. like an interrogation room but with no table. Samara just laid there as the guard left and she couldn't pick herself up.