6

(The picture is what her hair looks btw, i keep saying it's long and blonde, and wavy, so here's a visual)

I woke up with a smile, i was in wolf form, i uncurled myself from my sleeping position and jump off the bed and into the mirror, the same wolf pup that my mom tried to save. i miss her.

I go out of my room, i usually keep my door open for when i wake up i'm always in some sort of animal form, and i don't have the energy to change back right when i wake up, everyone here knows about my privacy and won't renter without permission so i'm. not worried about leaving my door open.

"Hey Samara!" Natasha said cheerfully as she finished up breakfast, she handed me a plate and i jumped onto the stool and grabbed it with my mouth, and jumped off gently not to spill anything, and go to the couch putting it down, and started to eat trying to not make a mess.

"We will leave soon." Tony said walking out of the elevator.

"Where?" i asked with a mouth full of eggs.

"To see your mom, i did my research and your dad leaves in 2 hours to go to work." I smiled and thanked him before continuing to eat, my fat is finally starting to show, and i cant see my ribs anymore, which is a very good thing, i need to grow some fat.

"Who's all going?" i asked once i swallowed my last bite.

"Whoever wants to, i suggest Loki doesnt though, he might use his dagger."

"He's the one that stopped me from killing them- wait." something came to mind and i scrambled off the couch and to Loki and Thor's room.

I pounded my paw on the door and Loki answered, looking horrible to say the least, hair a mess, bags around his eyes, and eyes are half closed like he just woke up or got no sleep.

"can we talk?" i asked looking up at him.

"Why?" he asked angrily, i rolled my eyes and grabbed the bottom of his tunic in my mouth and pulled him out of the room and he closed the door.

"Okay okay! what is it?" he ran a hand through his tangly and greasy hair.

"Why did you stop me from killing my parents? why?!" i asked demanding to know, Loki rolled his eyes and leaned against the door.

"Oh i don't know because they are still your parents." he said sarcastically, i shook my head at him.

"That's not why is it? did you know my mom never wanted to abandon me and she tried to stop my dad?" i finally got the energy to form into my human self and i gave him the death stare.

"It's kinda obvious, it was the look she had on her face when i ran in there and she was staring at you, it looked like she missed you, i didn't want to say anything right there in front of them." I sighed and leaned again the wall across from him.

"So you knew?" I asked again.

"Samara for the love of the all father i knew when i saw her face! i didn't know before hand!" He shouted, i sighed and looked down.

"When my dad leaves for work, Tony and anyone else is taking me to see her and talk to her, would you like to join?"

"I cant, i have to go to Asgard." Loki ran a hand down his face.

That reminded me of the fight last night, about going to Asgard. Loki never wanted to and Thor tried to convince him.

"You can get out of it by joining me in going to visit my mother i almost murdered?" I asked innocently, he perked his head up at me.

"Deal, let me go tell Thor." and Loki ran into the room, i smiled and turned into a wolf to shuffle downstairs.

I see everyone on the couch talking and i jumped on Tony and Natasha's laps and curled up, They both started to gently pet me. i was so big i got in both their laps, i had no where to sit on the couch, and their laps looks quite comfortable.