4

(Samara's POV)

i woke up the next morning, my side was aching intensely, Loki woke me from the nightmare i found myself above him. i hope i didn't hurt him. The elevator opens and Natasha and Steve walk through.

"Morning sleepyhead, you fell asleep on the couch last night so i didn't bother you." Natasha said with a sweet smile, i thanked her and yawned stretching out my back and whipping my tail around a few times.

"What animal is that?" Steve asked, i rolled my eyes.

"It's a griffin, it's sad not many people know of them." I said and laughed with Natasha, she knew what this animal was. I don't usually like going in my human form, unless i do when i need to shower or brush my teeth, but i think i'll stay as a griffin all day, or any other animal doesn't matter. Natasha and Steve just grabbed some pancake batter and began making breakfast.

i jumped off the couch and walked over to Steve and Natasha. "I cant believe we have a mythical animal in the tower." Steve commented, i snorted and jumped onto a stool and put my front claws on the table while my hind legs sat on the stool.

I yawned "you do have two gods in the tower as well." i said tiredly, Steve nodded

"True."

"Where are the others?" i asked, Natasha said they were all doing their own thing. "Who wants to go for a ride later?" i flexed out my wings, Natasha said she would love to, Steve on the other hand didn't want to.

Thor and Loki tiredly walk into the kitchen, Thor stopped and watched me carefully. "What-" i interrupted him before he asked the question.

"It's a griffin." i rolled my eyes.

"Oh." he said and walked over sitting next to me, and Loki on the other side of me.

"I'm going for a fly later, Natasha wants to go for a ride, who else?" i asked, Loki didn't say anything and i'm taking him with only for waking me last night.

"You're going." Loki looked at me and shook his head.

"Yes you are."

"No i'm not."

"you woke me last night so you are." he sighed rolling his eyes at me, i smiled knowing that i won that argument.

Natasha gave us the plates of breakfast, and i went into my human form to eat, once i finished i thanked her and went back into my griffin form.

"Alright! who's ready to fly around New York!" I exclaimed, Natasha said she wanted to go first, so i go to the balcony with Natasha, i use my strong claws and grab her shirt, making sure it's on tight.

"Cant i just rode your back?" she asked, i looked at my wings not sure how that would work.

"Honestly i don't know, my wings might get in the way." i said, she shrugged and let me just pick her up with my strong claws. i took off and Natasha screamed and cheered at the same time, she always was having fun, i flew over the city of lights and i watched at Natasha loved the sight, when i first met her she didn't seem the type to want to have fun, but now she's like my best friend.

Once the flight was over i put her softly back on the platform and she tumbles a little, i laughed as she picked herself back up.

"That was amazing!" She said, i smiled and walked inside with her by my side, i called for Loki and he groaned as he got up to follow me outside.

"It's not that bad." i told him, i didn't get a response out of him. i grabbed his leather Asgardian attire and made sure it was secure, wouldn't want to murder someone... accidentally... or purposely.