10

(Third Person POV)

"Do you have the tesseract?" Natasha asked Thor when he arrived back from Asgard, he nodded and Loki couldnt Keep his eyes off the damn thing. everyone got ready to go back in time before she got captured, everyone touched the Tesseract and got sucked in by blue smoke.

They saw themselves sitting in Samara's room, waiting and sitting quietly for Jerry to leave, Tony saw a window and opened it, he made something drop and the time travelers went into the closet, he heard shuffled around, the past them saw the window.

"We can leave through the window." Natasha said, Tony nodded and started getting everyone out one by one, they were on the lowest floor of the building so it wasn't to hard to jump out of the window.

"I have to say bye to my mom." Samara said, the other avengers from the past kept telling her no and that they don't have much time.

"You can speak to her later." past Tony said, Past Samara rolled her eyes.

"At least let me deal it out with my dad." Samar growled.

A portal formed behind the Future Avengers, everyone turned around, thinking it was Doctor strange it wasn't.

Two men and a woman walked through. "You're under arrest for crimes against the sacred timeline." The woman said.

"Shit..." Tony mumbled, and everyone glanced at each other.

xxx

"Hey! don't touch me like that!" Natasha said as she struggled in the hands of the woman, the other men had the other Avengers. Loki tried to get out of their grip but it was too strong.

They went through many rooms, The woman gave a guy at a desk the tesseract and said to put it somewhere safe and do tests on it.

"Be careful with that!" Loki yelled as they got pulled to another room.

"You got the wrong people, we were doing this for a good reason." Tony said as he got pushed forward, then each other them one by one went into a room, where this machine completely made them naked, and they dropped down and were immediately in a jail looking jumper, and had to sign a sheet that it was everything they said in their lifetime.

"This is absurd!" Loki said once it was his turn. "Just do it." Natasha rolled her eyes, Loki signed the paper aggressively, and dropped into another room. They had to go through something that looked like a metal detector at an airport, but it was to check they weren't robots, Tony was nervous because of his metal heart thing that he has in his chest, but when he went through he was fine.

They went to another room, where they saw a little video about Miss Minutes and the whole TVA place.

One by one, each Avenger went into a room, a judge room, with a female at a high Podium, First was Tony.

"Tony Stark huh? Iron man, how do you plead?" the female sighed, Tony scoffed.

"Ma'am listen, we were only going back in time to help a friend. that's all." Tony sighed as he put his hands on his hips.

"i'll ask again, how do you plead?" the female asked, Tony ran a hand over his face then through his hair. He tried to press the button on his bracelet to put on his suit but it didn't work. "What are you doing?"

"I uh, nothing." Someone walked in but Tony paid no attention to it.

"Prune him." The female rolled her eyes.

"Wait! i'll talk to all of them, to see their intentions." a man said in the background, behind Tony.

"Step up to the podium." The female said, the man walked up to the high podium, he had greying hair a little facial hair, he was tall and wearing a professional TVA suit, and holding a folder.