5

I wake up freezing, i must have fell asleep on the roof, which is highly dangerous but whatever, i didn't fall if i woke up right?

i get up shivering, and head into the Tower and to the main room. I see everyone sitting down on the couches, talking.

"Where were you?" Tony asked, i told him i accidentally fell asleep while in deep thought on the roof, and you guessed it, i got lectured on how that is dangerous.

"i'm going for a run." I said and turned to a Tiger. I left the tower and ran the back way behind buildings so i don't get seen by people. i made it to the plain fields and the small woods that connect to there. I ran into the woods and swerved between trees, this is good energy to help my wound on my side heal faster. I ran for god knows how long until i was
stopped and landed on my ass, i look up to see another Tiger.

"Loki is that you?" i asked, i got no response, and this tiger looked angry.

The tiger went to swipe at me while he hissed and i turned and made a run for it, i heard him chasing after me and my breathing was irregular, uneven, i was out of breath faster than i have ever been before,
i was terrified to fight with him, he looked very angry, he was huge, bigger than me. He had huge healed scars at him, and looked to be blind in one eye, and he was very fast considering he grabbed my tail and yanked me back towards him, i guess i have no other option than to fight.

So i turned and we began to jump and slash at each other, he ended up on me and he went to bite my neck and i kept moving so he would miss, he isn't like me, not a shapeshifter, I bit his neck and pulled him off me and slammed him into a tree. he got up instantly.

"I mean no harm!" i yelled, but he jumped at me and i dodged and he jumped head first into the tree behind me, i quickly turn and bite his hip and scratch at his face, the best i can. he kicked me off and scratches my face. i fall to the ground out of breath and extremely tired. We were both bloody at this point.

i jumped at him and pelted him to the ground, scratching anywhere i can, biting him, i soon but his neck and ripped the skin off killing him from the impact.

I get up and i was covered in blood, my own and this tiger's. i make my way back to the stark tower, i'm so exhausted. from both running and fighting, i seriously meant no harm but he wanted to fight, all Tiger's are territorial, so i guess that was the issue, he wanted the woods to himself and saw me, and got very territorial.

i walk in and hear a few gasps from people.

"What happened?!" Natasha asked concerned, i lay down in front of the couch by Natasha and Tony's feet

"I met a very territorial tiger, took a while for me to kill him." I responded, Tony ran a hand over his face.

"You could be a great asset to the Avengers." he said, i look at him confused.

"You're strong, and your shapeshifting abilities could come in handy." he said, i shrugged and laid my head down between my paws.

"Oh that smells, go get a shower or a bath." Steve joked and i rolled my eyes. I didn't see Thor or Loki anywhere, i think Loki is still mad at me, but it's whatever at this point, i honestly could care less.

i go to my room and turn into my human form, my hair is knotted and blood coated me everywhere, but honestly it didn't hurt as much in this form. i grab some extra clothes and head to the shower.

once i finished and all the blood and dirt was off me, i brush my teeth and comb out my hair, it's still curly and long so that's good, i leave my bathroom and lay down on my bed.

i should go see how Loki is doing, but a part of me is holding back, i gave him a pretty nasty scratch which will definitely leave a scar, but it will look cool i guess, make people afraid of him which is what he wants right?