17

(Loki's POV i don't like very serious books so why not add something fun? Just wait and see ;) )

Now we have a new member staying at the tower, he's not a member of the Avengers, but he's just staying there, i'm not sure as to why Samara and Tony want him too, i guess i'll find out later.

The scene that Mobius showed us, with the fire, Samara, and me, when did that happen? and why did Samara and i look... in love? No.

I'll have to ask Mobius later, at a better time.

A portal opens and Mobius lets everyone walk through first, Then he goes through closing the portal.

"The timeline was already fixed and reset." Mobius said and put the tempad in his pocket.

"I'll show you to your temporary room." Tony said and signaled Mobius to follow him. I sat down on the couch sighing rubbing a hand over my face, that was a long, i don't know how many days we were there.

"Loki-" i heard Samara and i put a hand up to stop her.

"If it's about your jurassic park experience, i don't want to hear about it." Samara took a step back. "you were reckless, going to a very dangerous spot, and taking on different dinosaurs!?" I stood up.

"Look Loki let me explain." She said putting her hands in the air.

"I don't want an explanation Samara." i said sternly and walked past her to go to me and Thor's shared Room.

I walk inside and close the door, it was very reckless of her, wouldn't want her getting eaten by a dinosaur, that's one weird story i'll have to tell the others. I had no idea she had the ability to be a dinosaur, but i guess you find out new things everyday.

Samara is different, she's crazy, reckless, determined when her mind is set on one thing. She won't give up unless she gets what she wants.

She sounds like me.

"Brother, Come downstairs we're watching a movie." Thor said as he walked inside the room, i put my book down that i grabbed.

"do i have to?" i glared, Thor sighed.

"Come on Loki, all you ever do is isolate yourself." Thor left leaving the door open, i sighed and stood up straightening out my Asgardian attire and i leave closing the door.

i go downstairs and sit down next to Mobius and Samara.

" So, Fury is giving us a week off, we can do whatever, which means... We're going to disney world!!!"

Everyone froze, i had no idea what Disney world was, but sounds, well to them fun.

"We will watch disney movies to get us in the spirit!" Tony cheered.

"This should be fun." Steve chuckled as he looked at me and Thor.

"I've never been, what's Disney World?" Samara asked, all eyes laid on her. "What?"

"it's an amazing amusement park, with different parks inside! We will leave tomorrow and take my private jet." Tony said and grabbed the TV remote, he put on a movie called 'Frozen'

"Tony, she was abandoned and never lived as a kid, you'll have to elaborate." i said, Tony looked like a like bulb turned in in his head.

"oh right! it has a bunch of different parks, filled with roller coasters, Stores, restaurants, even shows!!" Tony said excitedly.

"There's a park called Animal Kingdom, that's my favorite." Natasha smiled at Samara.

"Oh okay! that should be fun." Samara said and watched the movie.

It looked like a cliche romance kid movie, Family issues, Thor didn't seem to hate it, i didn't know how to feel at this point.

After we watched a bunch of Disney movies, basically cliche romance movies, prince and princess movies. We were all going to go to bed.

I stopped Mobius before he left. "Stay, i need to talk to you" i said, he gave me a confused look but stayed waiting for everyone to leave to living room. Mobius sat down on the couch and waited for me to talk.

"What did that scene mean? that you showed Samara about the fire and everything." i ask as i sit down next to him.

"it meant exactly as shown." He said, i ran a hand through my hair sighing.

"Can you elaborate?"

"You guys... You and Samara end up getting together, her dad gets mad that he lost Samara for his work and tried to get back at her trying to murder her mother in a fire, she goes to save her but you don't want her to afraid she will get hurt." He said, i was speechless, get together? no, not happening, i'm not the living type of person. that's not me.

"Okay. i'm going to bed." I said and stand up.

"I know your scared, you don't want to love anyone afraid you'll lose them. i've been there." I freeze and turn to Mobius.

"I'm a monster, she doesn't want a monster as a boyfriend." i said softly, now staring in the distance.

"That's not how i see it" Mobius whispered, i sighed and looked down. "I see a scared little boy, shivering in the cold. afraid to love someone, afraid to get hurt, afraid to hurt her." Mobius stood up.

"I can help you." He says, he puts his hand out for a handshake.

I don't know what happened, but next thing i know, i'm hugging him.

"No one's ever said that to me." I whispered, Mobius hugged back. I felt like no one ever understood me, but Mobius it felt like he did. Even though he's from the future or whatever, he still knows me, understands me, doesn't see me as some stupid villain.

XXX

That night, i laid in bed thinking, maybe i am afraid, maybe i'm afraid to actually have feelings for someone, i would hate to hurt them, in any way. Mobius does know me, knows my feelings. i've had a few wives in the past, but they never worked out, so i stopped all that love stuff. Thor was asleep peacefully next to me, I just put my book down and turned the lamp off. i scooted slowly under the covers and fell asleep. 

(Sorry if this seemed like a "lame" chapter, it's more a filler for what the fun thing would be ;) i'm so excited to write what they do in Disney world!!)