11

(Samara's POV)

i woke up having the biggest headache in history, it was throbbing so hard, i couldn't see straight. i still have rope on me, but good thing i have fangs and that Tony took that muzzle off of me, i bite through the rope and get off the table. i was able to turn into my human form, and i went into the elevator, not sure how? were they able to fix my problem? I go to the main room and i don't see anyone.

"Hello?!" i called out, no answer, i remember them saying they were going back in time, but it shouldn't take this long, fix a simple mistake then be over, and clearly it worked considering i can turn into my human form. I walk around and no one is in sight, not the roof, all the rooms are empty, the labs are empty, they must have went out for a little while i was sleeping.

I sit on the couch and sigh, i feel much better besides the massive headache i have. I get back up to make some food and grab some water, that should help, i'm starving.

i make some chicken and get myself a glass of water. I sit back down to watch some TV.

it's been a few hours, i'm tired and Tony and the others aren't back yet, where are they?

Did Thor and Loki go to Asgard? and maybe the Avengers went away for a little to give me space, that sounds like them, but who would watch the Stark tower while they left.

"What was that guys name again?" i asked myself trying to remember that guy's name that Thor always calls whenever he goes to Asgard.

HEIMDALL.

i go outside and look up, i'm not Asgardian but i'm really hoping this works. i put my hair in a ponytail and take a deep breath.

"Heimdall, you don't know me well you probably do but i've never been to Asgard, could you help me out and figure out where everyone went? you can see them right? i uh, sorry i- UGH this is stupid!!" i stomped my foot on the ground angrily. i saw blue lights and my eyes widened at the beauty, then i wasn't at the stark tower anymore.

i landed on the ground and fell face first into gold flooring. "Ow.." i mumbled rubbing my head, i saw
a colored man in gold armor with a sword, my eyes widened, that's Heimdall from the books! and this is Asgard! city of gold.

"Samara." he said, i nodded and waved shyly.

"Where are my friends?" i asked, he looked off into the distance behind me and i turned around thinking someone is there, i get paranoid like that a lot.

"i- i don't see them." he said softly.

"What?! What do you mean you don't see them?!" I turned around fast in shocks

"I mean, i don't see them" he repeated, the only thought that came to mind was being killed or something, that's all i could really think of.

"Could you see people if they die?" i asked, he shook his head. "They have to be somewhere, they are the Avengers!"

"Sorry, but i don't see them" he kept repeating, this wasn't helping me at all.

"Do you have anything here that could possible help me go back in time? The last time i heard from them they went back in time."

"We have a time stone." a female said, i look past Heimdall and see a tall female with long black hair, dressed in fancy white and blue jumper. and a sword clipped to her hip. "Valkyrie." she put her hand out.

i shook her hand and she sighed "I'm a friend of Thor's, if he's missing, i'm going to help you, follow me." She nodded to Heimdall before passing him and we got on a horse and rode down the amazing sight of the rainbow bridge. it was amazing, it looked cool in books, but in real life it looked even better.

We get to the big bright golden Palace, i was in awe, i thought i would never come here.

"The All father won't like how a mortal is here, so stay on the down low alright?" Valkyrie said helping me off the horse, i nodded and we sneakily walked inside the palace doors and she was taller than me so i walked near the wall while she covered me.

We get to these doors, and she opens them and i walk in first, i see a bunch of little nick nacks, She leads me to a glove, it had little diamonds inside the knuckles.

"They're real, but the all father doesn't want anyone knowing, this-" Valkyrie points to a green stone "-is the Time stone, it will either fast forward time, or go back. and you want to go back right?" She asked turning to me, i nodded.

"Okay, i'm going with you" she takes the stone in her hand and then holds my hand with the stone in the middle. "Think of the time where you want to go back." She told me.

I thought for a moment, they never said when they were going back, it must have been when we arrived to my mom's house so we could leave before my dad shows up, but i'm not there to fix my problem, i want my friends back.

"Alright." i close my eyes and then i felt my surroundings change, it wasn't anything major but it made me feel sick and dizzy. i open my eyes and i'm inside my mom's house, i'm in the kitchen as i watch the Avengers, Loki, and me, talk to my mom, and a big ass Cheetah sitting on Tony Natasha and Loki's lap.

"Whos the cheetah?" Valkyrie whispered to me.

"Me, i'm a shapeshifter." i whispered back, she nodded, she's probably seen so much it doesn't shock her.

"Shit... shit shit shit." My mom said, i remember that scene where she remembers that my dad is coming back for his wallet. i watched everyone run to my room, as i was about to go after them to see my friends and bring them back, someone grabbed me and Valkyrie's shoulders. We turn around.

"You're under arrest for crimes against the sacred timeline."

Shit...