8

(Third Person POV)

a few hours later, Samara was able to get up and walk around, she wondered where she was, she couldn't see anything, even though she's a wolf and should be able to see in the dark, this is different, she couldn't see literally anything. she turned in circles, she didn't want to wonder around and hurt herself as she hit something, like a table or a wall, even though there was none she didn't know.

She turned into a tiger and growled, she tried to roar loudly for help, but nothing happened. she noticed the camera in the corner of the room, her dad is watching her. he did something to her.

The syringe he gave her, he said it will make her mad, does he mean Savage? Like what he calls it, will she go insane and kill anyone even though they are really trying to help her, she doesn't want to hurt the Avengers, and if she does, she hopes they understand.

She then started it get an immense headache, she heard a heartbeat in her ear and she growled in pain and she put her hand down bad tried to cover her ears with her paws. she roared loudly hurting the ears of those watching. She turned back into a
wolf and howled very loudly, again hurting the ears of those watching.

"Will this work?" A guard asked Jerry, Samara's father.

"It definitely should, if it works on humans, it should work on animals." Jerry said and he pressed a button on his laptop zooming in on Samara.

Samara's fur stuck up and she started to growl, Jerry smile at that "it's working." He said, the guards around him watched and smiled at their creation.

"Don't worry Samara, it will be over soon." Jerry said, and continued watching.

——At the Stark Tower——

"Everyone ready?" Tony asked as he out on a bracelet, the bracelet was for when he needed to press it and the suit will go on immediately if needed, Natasha put her two guns on her belt, she wore a tight black body suit and combed her hair out, Clint had his bow and arrows ready on his back, Steve was suited up with his shield on his back, Loki already had his weapons ready to appear, at least he had that, Thor clenched onto his hammer tightly, and Banner was ready to turn into the hulk at any moment.

"MR STARK!" Peter called and he swung in front the balcony "can i go? i heard your going on a mission?"

"Kid, where did you hear that?" Tony asked sighing, Peter shrugged.

"It's dangerous Kid." Tony patted Peter's shoulder.

"Please! it's boring where i live and nothing really bad happens." Peter poured like a child, Tony rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but stay close to me. Thor, recite the plan to the kid on our way there." Thor nodded and everyone got onto the Heli-Carrier.

Natasha was to distract the guards with her charm, hint the Russian spy part, Tony and Steve were to go behind back, Thor and Loki go with Natasha but hide until she takes out the guards at the front gate, Peter was to stay close to Tony so he went wherever Tony did. Bruce just smashes, and Clint took the high ground and take out any guards he sees.

They get there and they put the Heli-Carrier somewhere where the guards won't see, and the walked the rest of the way.

Everyone got in their positions, and Natasha went up to the from guards at the gate. "Hello boys." he smiled, the two guards looked at each other the. back at her.

"You both are very handsome." she flipped her hair just a bit but not to dramatically.

"Move it she's talking to me." One guard said, the other guard rolled his eyes. Natasha punched him hard in the face and kneed his stomach while she broke his neck, she jumped around and kicked the other guard in the groin and knocked him out but kicking his head, she sighed and signaled for Thor and Loki to come up.