3

CHAPTER 3

Y/n is currently packing up her things since the bell rang that signifies that the class is finally done for today.

"Y/n well go on ahead, alright?" Nobara waved her hand good bye, "we still have to go to the library before it closes." As she pushed Yuji out of the classroom leaving her alone inside.

"Okay!" The h/c haired woman waved her hand with a smile, but when Nobara is out of her sight she quickly creases her eye brows, "Library? Why are they going there? It's not like we have assignment."

"Hmm~ never mind." Stretching up her hands, she mumbled, "At last I can go home now~"

"Who said you can go home now?" A masculine voice whispered behind her ears as the person blows a whiff of air on the skin of her neck making the shivers crawl up to her spine.

Swiftly spinning around, she caught a glimpse of the culprit.

"Oh! It's just you." Y/n lets out an embarrass laugh as she cups the part where he blew air while stepping back, "what are you still doing here, Gojo-Sensei?"

"Well, a professor should be the first one to arrive and should be the last one to leave." He grinned at her, showing his perfectly aligned white teeth. "Right?"

Y/n slightly backs away from him, since he's too close for her liking. She let out a fake laugh to hide her nervousness, due to the fact that amidst the class she's aware of her professor throwing glances to her direction and now being so close to him made her heart leaps with fright and slight glee.

She did like this kind of tension. Who wouldn't want to be trapped by this gorgeous man, who's almost perfect? His striking blue eyes, those undeniably messy white hair of his, and behind that collar of his is the oh-so salivating body of his.

"I... uhmm, I think so, sensei." Y/n replies with a tint of red growing on her face.

Gojo steps forwards, which resulted to Y/n to steps back again, but this time she felt the cold wooden behind her exposed thigh. The white-haired professor took a step back forward, this time trapping Y/n between the desk and his towering figure.

Looking straight to her e/c orbs with his blue eyes, he closed the distance between his lips and her left ear. Making Y/n take whiff of his alluring scent, making her dazed and the only thing on her mind is to get drowned by that smell.

Y/n felt a warm object crawling from the garter of her high socks to the skin just under the hem of her uniform skirt. She didn't get the chance to look at it since she's mesmerized by the beauty of Gojo's eyes.

However, she didn't have to look, she can feel his long, bony, yet soft fingers of his trailing back and forth, caressing her soft skin. But when Gojo traces a little higher, Y/n jolted from reality which made her back away even more.

"Why are you backing away now, Vixen?" His words made Y/n's eyes widen from the moment she heard how she called her.

Her palm starts to get sweaty and she can feel her knees buckling, "W-What did you just c-call me, Sensei?" She mustered up her courage to asked despite her trembling voice.

"Hmm~?" Gojo smirked at her reaction. "I didn't say anything-!"

Gojo just finished what he's saying when a loud slap wipes his smirk off of his face. The impact made him turn his head to the side which left a visible imprint on his porcelain skin.

Looking back at the younger woman in front of him, he saw the brimming tears on her eyes.

"Don't touch me!" Y/n yelled before she grabs her bag and run away.

Gojo looks at her retreating figure when all of a sudden, he let out a mischievous chortle, he cups his whole face, peering through the spaces of his fingers.

"Maybe I overdid it." He whispered.

In Y/n's apartment, she didn't even take a shower before burying herself on her bed. Her tears are already dried. She's anxious due to the fact that he heard him call by the name she used online.

"What's wrong with me?!" She yelled aloud, her voice is muffled by her pillow. "Wherever you look at it, that's sexual assault."

"Yet, how come I... liked it?" Y/n's face grew redder than tomato. As she remembers how he touches him.

Trailing her own hands to the part where he touches, Y/n moves upward lifting her skirt up as she slides her fingers to massage her clit.

"I'm wet..." She sighed in slight annoyance that she hot turned on by that. But nonetheless, she proceeded to give her aching core a massage to relax.

Meanwhile, Gojo is still inside his classroom and he can't get even crazier from the scent of a piece of cloth he found on Y/n's desk while she's in a hurry.

Sniffing it like a dog he is as he strokes his hard cock in a very fast pace, grunting and moaning here and there.

"Yes, baby~" He moaned out, "get tighter for Sensei~" His hands grip tighter around his pulsating girth imagining that his hand is his desired student's dripping cunt.

On the other hand, Yuji and Nobara who are in library are fucking around. The short-haired woman is leaning on the wall with one of her leg being hold up by Yuji as he relentlessly fucks her.

"Kugisaki~" Yuji moaned out while his dick and throbbing inside her slippery cunt, "what of someone caught us~?"

Nobara squeezed Yuji tighter from the mere thought of being caught, which resulted to Yuji to moaned loudly at the sensation.

Kugisaki threw her hand on his mouth as the other remains clinging in his shoulder, "No one will find us if you remain quiet." She scolded him using her shushed tone.

Luckily, by this time there is no one in the library and the security cameras there are broken. It is really a perfect place to be a fuckground of horny students there.