25

CHAPTER 25

That same night, Y/n was more than frustrated because she thought that she was finally going to get close to her professor. But he had to ruin that chance by free-falling to the pool and right now both of them were in the comfort of blankets while Satoru was furiously sneezing.

"Argh!" He blew his nose on the tissue before throwing it to the bin. "Luckily, we've taken a bath before I felt this," he groaned.

"It's your fault," Y/n muttered, still annoyed but masking it up because she didn't want to be seen as someone lewd. And that was embarrassing for her. Everytime she remembered how she almost yanked him down just to kiss him made her cheeks blush, "I–I'll get you some warm water."

She then stood up to get the warm water for Satoru, she was standing by the counter pouring warm water on a cup when she saw from her peripheral vision a thick blanket was wrapping her slowly, she didn't have to look who was doing it because she knew it was Satoru.

"What are you doing?" she asked in deadpanned while Satoru remained hugging Y/n from behind and his chin was comfortably resting on her head.

"You're perfect size," he beamed, then proceeded to clasped both of her mounds over her borrowed shirt from Satoru. "Plumpy, not too big, not too small. Just perfect in my hands—"

"What the hell?!" Y/n hollered, face flushing like the red light on the electric kettle. She then wrestled her way out of Satoru's grasp but ended up facing him.

His face was so close to her that she could almost see the redness on his pale cheeks and his breathing was quite heavy. He had this serious daze on his eyes and his hands were now lazily resting on the small of her back.

"Are you..." Y/n trailed off. She then touched his forehead which earned an uncomfortable groan from Satoru who mumbled, 'cold'. "You have a fever!" she sighed when she felt his boiling skin against her.

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do. You're hot."

"I know I'm hot..." he grinned then winked at her. "But you're hotter."

"Satoru, get off of me." Y/n urged him to let go of her. "I'll get you some medicine and take a rest. Ah, but before that, you should have to eat."

"But I don't want to eat," he whined.

Y/n wanted to slap her forehead because of Satoru's antics. "How could you be so mature and childish at the same time?" she groaned to herself. "Now, now just drink this if you don't want to eat and I'll get you medicine, where's your medicine kit?"

"Find it yourself~" he sniggered, yet his forefinger was pointing somewhere above his refrigerator.

Y/n felt like her patience was being tested right now, "What a shame you're sick I couldn't slap you."

She then got it and took a medicine tablet. As she was struggling to make Satoru drink that bitter capsule, the door rang and a loud yell from outside was heard, "Pizza delivery!" Luckily, she was able to order food for them when Satoru was still in the shower.

"Wait here, I'll get the food for us," Y/n said but before she could take a step away from him, Satoru hugged her in her middle, his face buried on her soft stomach.

"Don't leave me," he said in a muffled voice.

"I won't, I'm just going to take the food!" Y/n could feel her own veins thumping on her head as she refrained herself from throwing this man on the balcony. "Get. Off."

"No!" he stubbornly replied, shaking his head in the process, tickling Y/n's stomach with the motion of his head. "You'll go with Nanamin if I let you go!"