Before The Story

Based mostly off the game and my own imagination, where the main character is you (our protagonist), and not Luminous.

-

In ancient times, all creatures in the world were once enslaved by a clan called the Dragon Raja. The ultimate ruler of all was the Dark King.

To overthrow his domination, humans built a united front and fought against his evil existence. Some humans tried to drink Dragon Blood, and the survivors with the power of the dragons in their system are known as the Hybrids. The task of slaying Dragons has been engraved into their destiny.

After endless wars and battles, the humans defeated the Dark King, Nidhogg, and put all the dragons into a deep slumber. But the prophecy remains that the Dragon Raja will one day awaken to dominate the world once more.

To stop the awakening of the Dragon Clan, young and talented Hybrids are enrolled into Cassell College, where they receive special training and high-tech gear to help them save the world from the apocalypse.

And in order to put a complete end to the war between dragons and humans and restore peace, they must find the vessel of the lost dragon, whose power exceeds all, the key to putting an end to the Dragon Raja.

-

Notes

I was debating whether I should write this story or not, but as soon as I binged the game again after leaving it for a while, I decided I was going to go through with it. We just needed a story where we are the main character instead of the errand runner, right?

The MC is a soul dancer, for plot purposes.

Thank you all for the support, and I hope you enjoy this story!

// mochaa