Interlude

What. An. Arc.

This arc was by far one of my favorites to write. I loved the emotional rollercoaster I put Y/N through, her highs and lows. This was a very tough time for her. I'm a little sad I don't get to write for Z and Zero anymore, but their demise was bound to come sooner or later :')

There were a lot of things the three of them never got to do or tell each other, but I think that was the whole point of having their ending be bittersweet and a little unfulfilling and their reunion be short-lived. Much needed for Y/N to grow without relying on them. Despite that, all that mattered was that she knew they loved her just as much as she did them.

Unfortunately, just as the last chapter implied, Y/N is also leaving to do some self-discovery and training so we won't be seeing her much in this upcoming arc, but I think you'll like what's next nonetheless. 

I have something huge planned for this story as well regarding this next arc so stay tuned! And thank you to everyone who waited so patiently for updates, especially during my longer breaks. But as I said before, now that I'm all settled, we can hopefully get back into (sort of) regular updates!

Please leave a comment, and give me feedback on what you love/what I can improve, anything helps and your comments give me so much motivation to keep going! Again, thank you for sticking around, and I'll be waiting for you guys in the next arc!

//mocha