[audition]

Coming back to McKinley for another year of slushees being thrown at me, my friends or just whoever that had slightest contact with the glee club, was not exciting

Coming back to McKinley for another year of slushees being thrown at me, my friends or just whoever that had slightest contact with the glee club, was not exciting. After last year being more than stressful, I mean Quinn had a baby on the same day that we unfortunately lost at regionals was stressing enough. Hopefully this year won't be as bad.

Kurt and I stood right in the front of the two large school doors. I felt a pair of hands grab onto mine. "We're gonna do great this year Allaire!" Kurt happily said, "we sure are" I added. Our moment was ruined when David Karofsky pushed us both out the way to let him and his jock buddies be the first to entire the school.

"Asshole." I muttered.
Assuming that karofsky heard the comment I made,  he had just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

'Look I'll catch you later, I just saw Mercedes walk by. Don't get in trouble!' Kurt said as he grabbed my shoulders. 'Of course I won't, and would you look at that Finn and Rachel are right there. I'll see you later too!' I added. Kurt happily walked away so did I but the direction of Rachel and Finn.

over the summer Finn spent way more time with me and Kurt as Finns mom began going on dates with with Kurt and I's dad. I was definitely happy about them finding each other though Kurt was behind their pairing, I still was happy about it. Rachel accompanied us a lot so I soon started becoming close to her as well.

'Rachel how do you respond to the rumors you're incredibly hard to work with?' JBI asked.
'Well as her boyfriend I can answer that!' Finn quickly answered JBI. 'We've been dating all summer, Rachel's what you call a controllist-.'
Finn continued.

'I'm-I'm not controlling- controllist isn't a word.' Rachel quickly blurted. 'I'm controlling. Performing is my life. And yes, I do have opinions about it? Does my need to constantly express those opinions- annoy my fellow Glee Clubbers?' Rachel continued'
'yes. That was out loud, wasn't it?' Finn nervously spoke.

'move alone JBI, go talk to Puckerman or something.' I said slightly pushing him away.

'Oh good my favorite person!' Rachel exclaimed. 'I was telling Finn that you should really start trying to find a significant other. We feel bad cause whenever we go out, we leave you out sometimes.' she calmly explained.
'Oh no no no, I don't mind being left out. And I'm not looking to be in a relationship.' I added.
'well that's fine, just please don't be afraid to call us out if we're being annoying!' rachel happily said.
'I'll make sure to. But if you don't mind we have
glee club practice to get to. Let's go!' I spoke while walking away.

'These are comments from Jacob Ben-Israel's most recent glee club blog. "Glee is a giant ball of suck".  Mr.Shue said.

I rolled my eyes 'of course that witch said something like that about us.' I sighed.