[never been kissed]

'I take it we have a lot of sweater trains to look forward to this season.' I spoke looking at Kurt while smiling.
We were having a great moment just waking to our lockers when Karofsky shoved Kurt into the lockers, and walked away.

'Are you okay?' I asked.

'Yeah, fine.' Kurt sighed.

I never knew why David always picked on Kurt and I, especially Kurt. It made me more angry now that everybody knows we're still quite vulnerable by what happened with Burt. People like him just like taking advantage of us.

••••

'All right, guys, let's get down to business. First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman.' Mr. Shue announced leaving everyone applauding.

'Puck, I hope your time in juvie has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong.' He continued.

'Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day.' Puck bragged.

'Wow, what a catch. Can't believe I ever let you go.' Quinn sarcastically spoke.

'And now, drum roll, Finn. Because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month.' Mr. Shue revealed.

'First, the a cappella choir from the all-boys' private school in Westerville, The Dalton Academy Warblers.'

'Okay, hold up. Like, a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head.' Santana snickered.

'And the other team to beat- The Hipsters, a first-year club from the Warren Township Continuing Education Program. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs.' He continued.

'Is that legal?' Rachel asked.

'How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?' Mercedes said.

'Are you kidding? Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good-luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis.' puck replied.

'Moving on. Since it seemed to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I want to make this week our second annual Boys Versus Girls tournament.' Mr. Shue declared.

'So, split up into two groups, and figure out what songs you're going to sing.' he finished.

'Kurt, gonna say it again- boys' team.' Mr.Shue told Kurt making him frown and go over to the boys side.

•••

'hey pal, I was informed by a little birdie that you've been having the time of your life lately.' puck said coming up to me while I was at my locker.

Time of my life? Ha, how funny. 'how is it even your business again?' I criticized.

'I could smell your jealousy from a mile away dude, you look at Sam and Quinn with such hatred, it's amazing.' he stated.

He's not wrong...'don't hate anybody.' I bluntly replied.

'I suggest you pretend to be with me, to make the sam kid jealous.' puck smirked.

'Yuck, hell no. Why would you even ask me that.' I chuckled.

'Yeah you're right, I cringed even thinking about it.' puck broke character and gagged.
'But if you need someone to break them up, I'm your guy. I'm great at making couples break it off.'

'Thanks. But no. But thanks, I'll see you later puck.' I finished walking away.

••••

'I'm not tossing out the baby with the bath water here.' Mr. Shue began.