[furt]

''Oh. What's going on?' Finn wondered as him and I both turned around to see Kurt with our dad and Carole.
'Is this one of those interventions, cause..?' Finn awkwardly asked once more.

'It it is, it's for us three. They bombarded me and forced me to bring them to you guys.' Kurt replied.

'Okay, come on, tell em.' Burt beamed.

'No, no, you.' Carole refused.

'No. We said in the car. Come on you.' Burt continued.

'Please!' Carole begged.

'All right, so you know how I drive Carole to work every Tuesday? Well, today I drove here, and we snuck into that classroom where introduced us- very romantic of me, I might add- and I...' Burt explained before being cut off.

'He proposed! He proposed!' Carole shared with pure excitement.

I beamed the biggest smile I could have ever done. 'Finally, I'm so happy for you guys!' I hugged them.

'Wow. This just happened?' Finn spoke.

'Oh, dad! Oh!' Kurt exclaimed.

'We wanted the three of you to be the first to know.' Carole stated.

'Yeah, after the kids in that homeroom.' Burt smiled. 'Come on, family hug, huh?' he cheered.

'I'm so excited and-and nervous!' Carole stammered.

'Oh, don't be, don't be.' Kurt comforted Carole. 'Oh, my god, this is just what I needed. I will take care of it from here. I have a trunk full of wedding magazines hidden under my bed. I'm thinking of a russet and cognac theme. Those are colors, Finn. Fall wedding colors. Autumnal.' Kurt shared smiling.

'Nothing too extravagant, Kurt, okay?' Burt laughed. 'We're gonna use whatever savings we have. We are spending it on the honeymoon. That's right. We're going to Waikiki. We're gonna go to the hotel where they put up the guest stars on Lost.' Burt announced.

'Finn, you-you haven't said anything.' Carole realized.

''Uh, I'm- I guess I'm just kind of stunned.' Finn admitted.

'Hey, don't worry. I'm already looking for a bigger house. One where everybody's gonna get their own rooms. All right?' Burt assured.

'Come on, honey. Be happy for me.' Carol smiled.

'I am, mom.'

'All right, now listen, Kurt, Mr. Wedding Planner, I want you to take care of one thing. I don't care about the food or the booze at this party, but I want one heck of a band. I've been eating right. I've been exercising. And I want to boogie with carol at this wedding. And I will boogie.' Burt laughed.

'All right. It's already taken care of, dad. I'm going to hire the New Directions as your band. Right? It won't cost you a cent. They're cheap, they're available. Long story short- you're having a glee wedding.' Kurt clapped.

••••

Santana and I were walking around the school before heading to glee club, Santana and I had recently started becoming more closer as friends. She's definitely someone I could trust. We walked in the choir room, to see the glee girls having a meeting without me nor Santana.

'Why didn't you tell Allaire and I, that you were having a glee girls meeting?' Santana complained.

'This is a meeting for Glee girls with boyfriends. We're going to make them stop Karofsky from bullying Kurt.' Rachel informed.

Boyfriends....Mhm.

'Okay, I'm dating puckerman.' Santana shared.

They all scoffed. 'You're getting naked with puckerman.' Quinn corrected her.